BY DIGIORNO #96 in Frozen Pizza

Jess M.
Cisco, TX
I like the pizza. Just wish they would put more cheese in the crust on the stuffed crust kind. But other than that I love pizza. It one of my favorite foods to eat.
Janel P.
Waterbury, CT
Honestly this is the BEST frozen pizza brand ever! I did not expect this to taste as great as it does and it literally has the best light airy crust. It is to die for! All the kinds are great but this is my favorite.
Jason U.
Chino, CA
This is a really great deal for the quality that you get. Sometimes it just easier to pick up pizza while your at the market than to order online or on the phone.
Kaitlyn S.
This pizza is great. It's not the best pizza ever but what do you expect from something frozen. It is a fast meal and easy to make so I do believe it is worth it!
Desiree J.
Lexington, SC
My husband can eat one of these by himself so we have to always get the 2 pack and this is my favorite one. It's not too spicy but the tastes and flavors are so good. It really doesn't taste like a frozen pizza.
Yahaira b.
Its a preety good taste for frozen pizza, also the price makes it taste just a bit better, after a long day of work and school for a quick dinner during the week
Dianna G.
Cleveland, TN
I really haven't tried the Meatball Marinara Pizza, The only pizza I like is the supreme pizza is the best I have ate it has both your meats and vegetables on it
Jennifer W.
Its my husband favorite pizza. We usually make this when we don't feel like cooking dinner. It is really easy to bake in the oven. Taste as fresh as you can get at the restaurants.
Janiese M.
Merced, CA
Digiorno is awesome for sleepovers with my friends because It does take that long of a wait, and it is actually worth the wait it tastes delicious and its perfect for movie nights!
Earlisha J.
I tried this last week after seeing it on the site and had the same thoughts…the crust was the best part. That said I find these Pizzeria! pizzas better than most frozen pizzas
Marie-Pierre S.
This pizza is for how many person?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this taste good?
Katie S.
How does Digornios compare to other frozen pizza brands?