BY DIGIORNO

Aprille C.
Castle Rock, CO
The meatballs aren't really good. They are like frozen little balls on the pizza. If you're going to do a meat pizza at least make sure it taste like the meat you are promoting. Otherwise, stick to pepperoni.
sarahi g.
San Diego, CA
I love DiGiorno pizzas! they always taste good. I don't buy any other brand of frozen pizzas .My favorite one is the hawaiian and meatball they are sooo good.
Paola L.
I loved this pizza. It was very easy to prepare and it's taste was one of a kind. I was a bit undecided when I saw it in the store because I thought it could not have such a great taste as regular pizzas like from Dominoe's or even Pizza Hut.
Kimberly R.
I really liked this pizza. I have had several other brands, including a chain and this is just as good! I like having frozen pizzas on hand for those hectic nights that I have no dinner plans. I especially like that my kids love the meatballs!
Naiomi E.
Towson, MD
Digiorno pizza has always been my favorite frozen pizza of all time. They haven't let me down once. Every style has been great, and this one was no different. For a frozen pizza, I'm always very impressed.
Nuri W.
Los Angeles, CA
If you like frozen pizza, this is it. You can really indulge in this pizza with its classic meatball marina pizza. My choice of food when I don't feel like cooking. You can easily pop this in the oven and you're tadah, you're ready to eat!
Breanna R.
Kennewick , WA
Digiorno is Really good pizza! Super easy to bake and is full of great flavor!! Great to have at home and on a super busy day pop it in the oven use paper plates for minimal cleaning and more relaxing!
Jennifer G.
Pittsboro, NC
I love pizza and meatballs and when I seen that I could have both in one meal I couldn't wait to try it! I thought I loved meatballs and pizza, but now that I've had Digiorno Italian style favorites meatball marinara makes me love them even more. Just the right thickness of crust and the Italian seasoning is so rich in taste!
Jessica D.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
This is one of my husband's favorite frozen pizzas. Sometimes, we get one that looks like it was slammed around in shipping - so we have to reposition all of the toppings before baking...but the taste and quality otherwise are great!
Teresa L.
For it to be frozen pizza I must say it was quite tasty! I left it in the oven about 5 extra min recommended I like my pizza crunchy :) it didn't affect the flavor at all. It was very delicious and easy what more could you ask for.
Marie-Pierre S.
This pizza is for how many person?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Katie S.
How does Digornios compare to other frozen pizza brands?