BY DIGIORNO #75 in Frozen Pizza

Nicole L.
Digiorno is my favorite as far as crust on frozen pizzas go. The crust is very important and I love the texture that these pizzas have. These are a little more pricey than some frozen pizza's that I have bought in the past however it is very much worth the money in my opinion.
Brandi  .
DiGiorno does a great job with producing quality, tasty products that people want to buy. While frozen pizza has never been our family's favorite, DiGiorno gets top marks for being at the top of the list of brands we would consider when we do choose frozen pizza.
Amanda P.
Las Vegas, NV
Okay, not to shame other "big" pizza brands, but DIGIORNO tastes like I just got a hot pizza delivered to my house! The crust and sauce is so flavorful, I would recommend DIGIORNO to any pizza lover, especially those on a budget!
Brianna W.
I really don't like frozen pizza all that much, however Digiorno Italian style pizza is so good. the crust isn't too thin or too done after the recommended cooking time and the Middle of the pizza is just right. not too greasy, not too dry but just right.
Rachael H.
Elkton, MD
My kids LOVE this particular DiGiorno pizza!! It's so yummy! the cheese is ooey gooey, the crust crisps too perfection while still staying soft! It's definitely a quick fix when you need a fast and easy dinner solution that the whole fam will enjoy
ROSEMARY D.
Staten Island , NY
I rarely buy frozen pizza but I was running out of food and I wanted to make a fast dinner for the kids so I went to the closest store and saw this frozen pizza I baked it and tried it and I was impressed at how good it is. this I definitely a must buy when u have an all else fails dinner rush.
Desiree T.
Wicked good for frozen pizza! Trumps most takeout pizzas! The meatballs have a good texture and flavor, not rubbery at all. My dogs are not a big fan of this pizza because it's so good that they rarely get crust.
Tiara C.
Philadelphia, PA
DiGiorno is delicious!!!! I mean, I enjoy eating DiGiorno more than I enjoy take out. It doesn't taste like typical frozen pizza at all. The crust is nice and flaky and crispy, the cheese and sauce doesn't taste frozen or watered down. 100% recommend
Aprille C.
Castle Rock, CO
The meatballs aren't really good. They are like frozen little balls on the pizza. If you're going to do a meat pizza at least make sure it taste like the meat you are promoting. Otherwise, stick to pepperoni.
Paola L.
I loved this pizza. It was very easy to prepare and it's taste was one of a kind. I was a bit undecided when I saw it in the store because I thought it could not have such a great taste as regular pizzas like from Dominoe's or even Pizza Hut.
Marie-Pierre S.
This pizza is for how many person?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Katie S.
How does Digornios compare to other frozen pizza brands?