BY DIGIORNO #85 in Frozen Pizza

Jessie M.
Denton, MD
Love digiorno and live pizza this however didn't really do it for me my crust didn't seem to cook quite as good as the stuffed and other hand tossed ones and the meatballs tasted off
Yessenia I.
Woodbridge , va
Yummm pizza is my all times favorite food & i will never get tired! Especially frozen pizza all you have to do is pop it in the oven for 15 mins & there you have it delicious pizza
Elizabeth N.
My husband brought one home one night and after baking it, it was one of the best frozen pizzas i have tastes. Crust was thick and it was just enough for the both of us. delicious
Johanna C.
Van Nuys, CA
This pizza is pretty damn good. It is super affordable and a great quality as well! It has so many different flavors to chose from so you're not so limited to their options.
Acredite se quiser, mas físicos estão usando a arte de arremessar massa de pizza para projetar motores mais finos que um fio de cabelo humano para a cirurgia cerebral.
Pizzaiolos têm aperfeiçoado o arremesso ao preparar pizzas, movendo suas mãos em um círculo para maximizar a eficiência do esticamento da massa. Os cientistas estudaram os movimentos deles para projetar motores que imitam esses círculos. No lugar de oscilar um rotor uma vez por segundo, os motores os giram milhões de vezes por segundo.
Rachel K.
This was one of my least favorite frozen pizzas. My husband loves pizza, and he ate only one slice of this before he was through. The sauce was sweet and metallic tasting; the meatballs tasted processed and stale. It was no bueno!
Sandra J.
I can never find a good frozen pizza that doesn't taste like it wasn't frozen. But a friend told me about Digiorno and so I decided to try it. And to my surprise it was amazing. I would recommend this pizza to all of my friends!
Mari M.
The cheese added gooey stretch but very little in the way of flavor. Maybe some parmesan would have helped.

The marinara sauce wasn't exactly zesty and I think I would have preferred a run-of-the-mill spaghetti sauce or generic pizza sauce.
Dave M.
Wantagh, NY
If you like a nice thick crust on your non-delivery pizzas, DiGiorno is hard to beat. Toppings flavors are really good and crust is crunchy and chewy at the same time.
Katelin C.
Dallas, TX
Mmmm mmm good, sauces isn't to much just the right amount, cheese, and things extra good abs right amount.
I highly recommend this pizza , it's one of my top 3 choices
Marie-Pierre S.
This pizza is for how many person?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Katie S.
How does Digornios compare to other frozen pizza brands?