BY DIGIORNO #100 in Frozen Pizza

anahi m.
Houston, Tx
I myself and my family love digiorno pizzas they are delicious and good for when their is no other food in your fridge they will fill you up just like any meal would
Amanda D.
Love and trust the Digiorno brand. Love the fresh ingredients and easy to make directions. Sometimes I add additional ingredients if I want something different. The size is good to share with one or two additional people.
Thaina J.
Gaithersburg, MD
This is a perfect pizza for that quick dinner. DiGiorno has the perfect rise and texture. The meatballs are definitely a great addition to the pie and enhances the flavor. Great choice!
marilynn  y.
When you want to eat pizza as closest as homemade try DiGiorno. Taste fresh and it comes prepared in different styles. I particularly like the one with cheese in the crust. Mmm Digiorno!
Valerie A.
It is very hard for me to find a pizza I really like from the cheese to the meat ,pepperoni perfect combination. I rather buy the Dorner then pizza hut or dominos. Favorite pizza so far.
Crystal H.
Longford, KS
I really like this pizza, they heated up nicely and you could really smell them most frozen pizzas i have had no smell to them and are bland. These had nice flavor and kinda a bite to me.
Art H.
Hamburg, NY
The kids and I love the Meatball marinara pizzas by DIGIORNO. These had great flavor and tasted and the crust was crunchy without being to thick or hard. The toppings where spot and this is as about good as you can get for a non pizzeria pizza made fresh.
Danielle S.
It cooked great! But didn't taste too great. It kind of tastes like cardboard, which you know isn't the greatest. Did have a lot of meat on it at least! I wouldn't buy this product again.
Rhina F.
Doral, FL
I absolutely love this brand. The pizza taste fresh and crispy just how I like it. love pizza, they are very rich, I could eat them to diaries. My favorite food I Love it
Madeline C.
Florissant, MO
Eh This is ok frozen pizza.I'll make it for my kids but not for me. The cheese doesn't really melt the right way ans the crust is a strange mix of crispy and soft. not a fan of this
Marie-Pierre S.
This pizza is for how many person?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Katie S.
How does Digornios compare to other frozen pizza brands?