BY DIGIORNO

Jessica  S.
Most people tend to order carry out which I as well did before I ate DiGiornos pizza. Personally I think it's better than most carry out Pizzas. DiGiornos Pizza takes less time to make then to wait for the delivery and it surprised me how much a frozen pizza can have such rich and delicious flavor coming out of your own fridge and stove.
Whitney G.
Columbia, SC
This is a GREAT pizza for movie night. It honestly doesn't taste like it's been frozen and it has plenty of meat and cheese on it. the crust isn't mushy or gummy like with some brands and it'd probably be amazing by itself.
Pramila B.
Westerville, OH
I really love the taste of Digiornio Italian Style Favorites Meatball Marinara Pizza. When I take a bite, it takes me back to my childhood days. I love meatball subs and this is like that. If you haven't tried this, I guarantee once you do you will be craving them.
Ifechi I.
Exeter, NH
This is a very tasty pizza. It burns less but it does so be vigilant. Make sure to let it cool before and it will taste better
Shantá H.
Charlotte, NC
DiGorno brand in ok to me. It will satisfy the craving for pizza at a decent price. The crust tends to be kind of dry and bland tasting to me. If they could find a way to make it more flavorful and soft and add a few extra toppings it would be a lot better!
Alexandria S.
Wayne, MI
This pizza is AMAZING. It's a super fast and easy meal if you don't feel like cooking diner. just pop it in the oven and you're good to go! They're not too unhealthy and feed a few people. I would recommend this pizza more than I would recommend pizza from a shop. Super good, super cheap, and super easy!
Cameron R.
Richmond, VA
DiGiorno is one of the best options to go with when you know you aren't gonna be home in time due to work or something you have to get sorted out like doctor appointments.Its fast and easy and the kids love them!!If your ever stuck on what to do just buy a Digorno and stick it in the oven and cook it then,BOOM!You got yourself a pizza.I love these things.They don't just bring joy to our taste buds but joy to our family.
Lyndsea W.
San Marcos, TX
My family used to love DiGorno and eat it all the time, but their pizzas have gotten smaller and smaller. If you are only feeding 1 or 2 people it's fine, but we used to be able to have 4 or 5 people eat and still have leftovers. The flavor is okay, but it has just gotten so small. Disappointed. :(
Grace O.
Tremenda pizza me encanta save mejor q hasta las q uno compra ya echa eso bastante blandita y no save a carton q eso lo mejor
Maria
I love pizza and Digiorno is one of my fave frozen pizzas I'm not to big when it comes to frozen pizzas but I've purchased this one with my friend and I loved it ! I like how the crust is not hard or too soft its is crispy and soft and normally don't like crust so this was a big win for me
Marie-Pierre S.
This pizza is for how many person?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Katie S.
How does Digornios compare to other frozen pizza brands?