BY DIGIORNO #85 in Frozen Pizza

Kara P.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Let's face it, when you're eating a frozen pizza, you are super picky about it because, well, it's frozen pizza. But this one is so far above the other frozen brands it's not even a contest. It could even hold its own against some homemade pizzas. It's so yummy!
Tammy P.
Buckingham, VA
This had a great crust. toppings were even. cooked evenly. overall this was a great product. all ages like it from my 3 year old granddaughter to my mother lowered it.
ruth S.
I love it. The pizza taste like it was freshly made. Even the meat had a great fresh flavor. I would recommended this pizza when you don't have Time to cook and also instead of ordering out.
Kathy S.
Burnham, PA
A family favorite both for taste and convenience. aatraxctive packaging caught my eye but will usually buy it now for the yummy sauce and awesome crust even when comparable brands are on sale
Beth g.
Mogadore, OH
My daughter is a very picky eater. I bought my first pizza about 3 months ago at an Aldis store and she is non stop beggingg for another one. I just can't seem to find this particular flavor in our local grocery stores. Definitely her FAVORITE frozen pizza ever.
anahi m.
Houston, Tx
I myself and my family love digiorno pizzas they are delicious and good for when their is no other food in your fridge they will fill you up just like any meal would
Ashlynn J.
San Jose, CA
It's really good! It's even better than a lot of the pizza places around here. The only thing I'm complaining about is the size of the pizzas. They're pretty small..
Amanda D.
Love and trust the Digiorno brand. Love the fresh ingredients and easy to make directions. Sometimes I add additional ingredients if I want something different. The size is good to share with one or two additional people.
Maranda J.
When you think of buying a freezer pizza you think something that's not too tasty, but you would be wrong with digiorno. It's a freezer pizza but it taste just like you went to a restaurant and ordered it. It's perfect
Yaimee O.
DIGIORNO Italian Style Favorites Meatball Marinara Pizza 2 PK BOX is my favorite pizza from DIGIORNO. And it come with to pizza, which is great for pizza family night.
Marie-Pierre S.
This pizza is for how many person?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this taste good?
Katie S.
How does Digornios compare to other frozen pizza brands?