BY DIGIORNO

Dorothy M.
Greeley, CO
Digiorno is hands down my favorite frozen pizza brand. We like lots of meat on our pzza in our household, so when I saw this meatball pizza, I thought wow- perfect idea. My husband is a creature of habit, so he was skeptical when I showed him the box, but undaunted, I pre-heated the oven and put it in. WOW! It was delicious The crust is buttery, soft and delicious The tomato sauce (which is most important to me) has a zesty, satisfying flavor The cheese was melted and gooey and the meatballs were juicy and tender with GREAT flavor. We used to buy the 3 meat pizza but this will be our new go to! IT was DELICIOUS!
Cindy N.
Burkesville, KY
this has to be my families favorite frozen pizza. it is a great frozen pizza and a great price. we always have one on hand in the freezer. supreme is our favorite.
Cassandra N.
Longview, TX
I bought this thinking it was going to be delicious but I was wrong. This is the worst tasting pizza ever created and the makers of this flavor should burn in hell. No offense. Me and my husband usually share a frozen pizza and we do half and half. But with this one I ate one slice and he ate one, there was so much left over because it was absolutely god awful and I regret buying it to begin with. It was not worth the price not worth the effort of putting it in a buggie and not worth eating it. Do not buy this pizza it will make your parents cry, trust me.
Rachael O.
Sugar Land, TX
Amazing pizza, it's just like if you order it, but you get to make it at home. Sometimes crust is a little hard but that's the only con about it.
Tracy H.
Seaside, OR
I used to love Digiorno pizza. Especially the pie they no longer have. I think I may have ate too much for too long because now I won't buy it. There seems to be a taste in the crust I do not care for. As for the toppings, I personally think they use fresher than other pizzas. The sauce is great also. I would highly recommend trying all of the Digiorno brand and make sure to try the breadsticks.
Yesenia P.
DIGIORNO Italian Style Favorites Meatball Marinara Pizza riquisima pizza, muy buena. Mejor que las pizzerias
Maritza V.
Buffalo, NY
The pizza was really good. You can taste the bite size meatballs and the sausa together was nice. I had a get together at my house and everyone enjoyed it. It was a last minute decision to get this and it was agreat choice.
Hanna I.
Lebanon, OR
I love that this is a 2 pack! Really enough to feed my whole family and have a couple slices left over for breakfast! I love how evenly these cook and how fast they are ready! The packaging makes it so there is little to no mess which every Mom loves!
Sarah G.
Helena, AL
Yasss. Y'all have no idea.
If you don't eat digiorno, you should. The only thing I wish they had was gluten free. (If they do have gluten free, then they don't sell it in my stores :( so sadly i can't eat it anymore)
Sydney G.
This pizza saved my life.... I was in a rough patch of my life and one day my mother told me "get out of the house! Make something of yourself!" And so I decided to go to Walmart. I went into the frozen foods section and I saw this pizza, this beautiful, sexy frozen pizza. I have eaten a total of 6,839,028 pizza slices in the last six months.
Marie-Pierre S.
This pizza is for how many person?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Katie S.
How does Digornios compare to other frozen pizza brands?