BY DIGIORNO #85 in Frozen Pizza

debra b.
Woodland, WA
I buy this Item at my Local Grocery store and I always
look for the whole wheat crust because of Diabetes. I take
it home and sometimes add extra toppings such as
green onion/ whole peppers and olives and yes cheese. This is
a Healthy fantastic Meal and yes I would refer this to my
friends
Cheryl L.
Orange, MA
Definitely one of my favorite store bought pizzas .i love this brand and toppings. The crust is really good and doesn't get too crunchy and the meatballs are good and not spicy.
Anna C.
Newman
I live for this pizza!! It tastes great and overall I would recommend! I did notice if you don't cook it perfectly it would be soggy or burnt. It you cook it perfectly it's amazing! I would recommend
Diana R.
Sunnyvale, TX
I have not found a Digiorno pizza that I don't like. I definitely recommend all of them! They are easy to cook and really quick. The quality is really good especially compared to Red Barons and Totinos.
Mia S.
I like Digiorno but I'm not a huge fan of meatballs so this just isn't for me. The crust and sauce are delicious however. I think sauce is the one thing they always get right.
Yojary M.
My husband and I, love Digiorno's pizza! Ever since we tried it for the first time, we've never ordered regular pizza again! It's so cheesy and the dough is so delicious! Stuffed crust is the best!
Natasha T.
Chandler, AZ
Taste good for frozen I like the way it's package the ingredients are fresh the crust is great when cooked properly nice and crunchy the sauce has that italian flavor / seasoning that makes it great
Jenny M.
Miramar, FL
My go to for fast pizza, without the wait of a delivery service, or having to get dressed decently enough to leave the house! The cheese so ooey gooey.. the hardest part is making sure not to dig in too soon!
Tammy P.
Buckingham, VA
This had a great crust. toppings were even. cooked evenly. overall this was a great product. all ages like it from my 3 year old granddaughter to my mother lowered it.
Jordan C.
Baltimore, MD
It's delicious and who doesn't love a frozen pizza? However, make sure to read the nutritional facts on the back. I was very surprised to learn how many calories a serving of frozen pizza is.
Marie-Pierre S.
This pizza is for how many person?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Katie S.
How does Digornios compare to other frozen pizza brands?