BY DIGIORNO

Anna C.
Newman
I live for this pizza!! It tastes great and overall I would recommend! I did notice if you don't cook it perfectly it would be soggy or burnt. It you cook it perfectly it's amazing! I would recommend
Diana R.
Sunnyvale, TX
I have not found a Digiorno pizza that I don't like. I definitely recommend all of them! They are easy to cook and really quick. The quality is really good especially compared to Red Barons and Totinos.
Mia S.
I like Digiorno but I'm not a huge fan of meatballs so this just isn't for me. The crust and sauce are delicious however. I think sauce is the one thing they always get right.
Natasha T.
Chandler, AZ
Taste good for frozen I like the way it's package the ingredients are fresh the crust is great when cooked properly nice and crunchy the sauce has that italian flavor / seasoning that makes it great
Yojary M.
My husband and I, love Digiorno's pizza! Ever since we tried it for the first time, we've never ordered regular pizza again! It's so cheesy and the dough is so delicious! Stuffed crust is the best!
Jenny M.
Miramar, FL
My go to for fast pizza, without the wait of a delivery service, or having to get dressed decently enough to leave the house! The cheese so ooey gooey.. the hardest part is making sure not to dig in too soon!
Beth g.
Mogadore, OH
My daughter is a very picky eater. I bought my first pizza about 3 months ago at an Aldis store and she is non stop beggingg for another one. I just can't seem to find this particular flavor in our local grocery stores. Definitely her FAVORITE frozen pizza ever.
Jordan C.
Baltimore, MD
It's delicious and who doesn't love a frozen pizza? However, make sure to read the nutritional facts on the back. I was very surprised to learn how many calories a serving of frozen pizza is.
Mikayla M.
Holy cow! This pizza is revolutionizing the frozen pizza industry! Most frozen pizzas are either just cheese or have toppings that don't taste very good. But these meatballs are sooooo good!
Kara P.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Let's face it, when you're eating a frozen pizza, you are super picky about it because, well, it's frozen pizza. But this one is so far above the other frozen brands it's not even a contest. It could even hold its own against some homemade pizzas. It's so yummy!
Marie-Pierre S.
This pizza is for how many person?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Katie S.
How does Digornios compare to other frozen pizza brands?