BY DIGIORNO

Anna C.
Newman
I live for this pizza!! It tastes great and overall I would recommend! I did notice if you don't cook it perfectly it would be soggy or burnt. It you cook it perfectly it's amazing! I would recommend
Mia S.
I like Digiorno but I'm not a huge fan of meatballs so this just isn't for me. The crust and sauce are delicious however. I think sauce is the one thing they always get right.
Yojary M.
My husband and I, love Digiorno's pizza! Ever since we tried it for the first time, we've never ordered regular pizza again! It's so cheesy and the dough is so delicious! Stuffed crust is the best!
Natasha T.
Chandler, AZ
Taste good for frozen I like the way it's package the ingredients are fresh the crust is great when cooked properly nice and crunchy the sauce has that italian flavor / seasoning that makes it great
Jenny M.
Colorado Springs, CO
My go to for fast pizza, without the wait of a delivery service, or having to get dressed decently enough to leave the house! The cheese so ooey gooey.. the hardest part is making sure not to dig in too soon!
ruth S.
I love it. The pizza taste like it was freshly made. Even the meat had a great fresh flavor. I would recommended this pizza when you don't have Time to cook and also instead of ordering out.
Mikayla M.
Holy cow! This pizza is revolutionizing the frozen pizza industry! Most frozen pizzas are either just cheese or have toppings that don't taste very good. But these meatballs are sooooo good!
Kara P.
Queen Creek, AZ
Let's face it, when you're eating a frozen pizza, you are super picky about it because, well, it's frozen pizza. But this one is so far above the other frozen brands it's not even a contest. It could even hold its own against some homemade pizzas. It's so yummy!
Beth g.
Mogadore, OH
My daughter is a very picky eater. I bought my first pizza about 3 months ago at an Aldis store and she is non stop beggingg for another one. I just can't seem to find this particular flavor in our local grocery stores. Definitely her FAVORITE frozen pizza ever.
Tammy P.
Buckingham, VA
This had a great crust. toppings were even. cooked evenly. overall this was a great product. all ages like it from my 3 year old granddaughter to my mother lowered it.
Marie-Pierre S.
This pizza is for how many person?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Katie S.
How does Digornios compare to other frozen pizza brands?