BY DIGIORNO

Miranda S.
Glenolden , PA
I loved as you are now and I think everybody dies it's the closest to the pizzeria pizza you can actually get and it cooks fast and it's easy to prepare it's very delicious and I'm a repeat consumer I would recommend this product to a lot of others
Merceades S.
One of my favorite pizzas to buy. We normally like to get different flavored pizza in our household and when i saw this i was hooked! You get 2 in a box so it saved us some money to. It was a great dinner- it didnt have that cheap taste that most meatball flavored foods have.
Cassandra J.
Lake Mary, FL
Oh my gosh! This is literally my favorite pizza EVER and I can't find it anywhere 😭 definitely a con.. otherwise, it's amazing! The flavor is great, the price is low.. ugh, I just wish more places carried it. If you find it, definitely try it!
Nikki B.
I love Digiorno and I especially appreciate how filling their pizzas are. Other frozen pizzas leave me feeling hungry later in the day but these don't. They are super easy to prepare and this flavor is out of this world!
Kandace L.
Hannibal, MO
Digiorno is one of the best box pizza's I have had. It has a really great taste and the crust it thick and doesn't get really hard and crunchy when you cook it. Sometimes it is more expensive than other pizza's but its the price for the taste you get.
Kimberly P.
Fort stewart, GA
Great for family game night! Just pop them in the oven and out comes great pizza. I love digiorno. Just make sure you cook it completely through, otherwise you just get a bunch of uncooked dough
Chelsea S.
Digiorno is amazing! I love their cheese and their supreme! The hand tossed style pizza with cookies or bread is an amazing idea! I also like that Digiorno sells smaller pizzas for 1 person! I would definitely buy again and recommend it to others
Caitlin C.
Charleston , SC
This is THE BEST flavor of pizza - frozen or otherwise - that I have ever had. Favorite flavor. Hands down. I was devastated when my local stores stopped selling it. It's so hard to find now, but if you do, you've struck gold. This flavor can't be beat.
Silvia P.
My parents always gave us digiornos growing up so I've been raised to love it. It was the Friday night treat for the kids (and also for mom who got the night off from cooking). It's nostalgic to me now!
NICOLE B.
I like the DiGiorno Pepperoni Dipping Strips more than I like the regular pizza. They are a good snack because they are so easy to prepare. The price is fair. It's not something you eat for health reasons. I would recommend to others.
Marie-Pierre S.
This pizza is for how many person?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Katie S.
How does Digornios compare to other frozen pizza brands?