BY DIGIORNO #91 in Frozen Pizza

Leslie M.
DiGiorno's Italian Style Favorites Meat Trio is a game-changer. This pizza has flavor unlike I've never had at home. I challenge other frozen pizza makers to read this and try to convince me otherwise. Never thought I'd feel so strongly about a mass-produced, store-bought food that I'd write an online review... but it has happened. The oil and herbs used in the crust set this one apart. This is simply a fantastic pizza and yes, the best one I've ever cooked up at home.
Cinthya C.
San Jacinto , CA
This crust is delicious. If you could take the sauce from my other favorite pizza brand and slather it all over this crust, I would quite possibly explode in pure joy and happiness. The pepperonis aren't skimpy and the pizza is delectable. They just need to find that magical sauce component and I'd never need to buy a different brand for my late night "oops, that soup wasn't as filling as I thought it'd be" kitchen raids.
Miranda S.
Philadelphia , PA
I loved as you are now and I think everybody dies it's the closest to the pizzeria pizza you can actually get and it cooks fast and it's easy to prepare it's very delicious and I'm a repeat consumer I would recommend this product to a lot of others
Merceades S.
One of my favorite pizzas to buy. We normally like to get different flavored pizza in our household and when i saw this i was hooked! You get 2 in a box so it saved us some money to. It was a great dinner- it didnt have that cheap taste that most meatball flavored foods have.
Cassandra J.
Orlando, FL
Oh my gosh! This is literally my favorite pizza EVER and I can't find it anywhere ūüė≠ definitely a con.. otherwise, it's amazing! The flavor is great, the price is low.. ugh, I just wish more places carried it. If you find it, definitely try it!
Sherilynn M.
San Francisco, CA
I don't care what anyone says; Digiorno pizzas are freaking amazing. Sometimes, I'll get one of these and add a bunch of my own freshly chopped or cooked ingredients on top of it, THEN pop it in the oven. Omg. Can't go wrong with adding your own sausage, peppers, and mushrooms!
Nikki B.
I love Digiorno and I especially appreciate how filling their pizzas are. Other frozen pizzas leave me feeling hungry later in the day but these don't. They are super easy to prepare and this flavor is out of this world!
Kandace L.
Hannibal, MO
Digiorno is one of the best box pizza's I have had. It has a really great taste and the crust it thick and doesn't get really hard and crunchy when you cook it. Sometimes it is more expensive than other pizza's but its the price for the taste you get.
Kimberly P.
Killeen, TX
Great for family game night! Just pop them in the oven and out comes great pizza. I love digiorno. Just make sure you cook it completely through, otherwise you just get a bunch of uncooked dough
Chelsea S.
Digiorno is amazing! I love their cheese and their supreme! The hand tossed style pizza with cookies or bread is an amazing idea! I also like that Digiorno sells smaller pizzas for 1 person! I would definitely buy again and recommend it to others
Marie-Pierre S.
This pizza is for how many person?
Katie S.
How does Digornios compare to other frozen pizza brands?
Victoria F.