BY DIGIORNO

Leslie M.
DiGiorno's Italian Style Favorites Meat Trio is a game-changer. This pizza has flavor unlike I've never had at home. I challenge other frozen pizza makers to read this and try to convince me otherwise. Never thought I'd feel so strongly about a mass-produced, store-bought food that I'd write an online review... but it has happened. The oil and herbs used in the crust set this one apart. This is simply a fantastic pizza and yes, the best one I've ever cooked up at home.
Samantha G.
Meatball meatball meatball meatball meatball meatball meatball meatball meatball meatball meatball meatball meatball meatball meatball meatball meatball meatball meatball meatball meatball meatball meatball meatball meatball meatball meatball meatball meatball meatball meatball meatball meatball meatball meatball meatball meatball meatball
Kaycee H.
San Tan Vly, AZ
This pizza was amazing!!! The whole family loved it. It had great Italian flavor all around. The meatballs were juicy, and the crust was nice and thick, not too soft and not too crunchy. I would have to say the only down fall to this pizza is that they don't make it bigger!!!
Rila T.
Fremont, CA
Delicious!! I am uber picky about crust and the crust on this is awesome!! The Italian favorites is a good classic to add to the list as the seasoning on it makes it taste authentic and fresh (for frozen pizza or course- this is not going to replace an actual fresh pie!)
Maggie B.
Pittsburgh, PA
YES YES YES. If you're looking for a hearty meal that will satisfy your good pizza craving. You've found it. Fricking love this pizza. I also love this brand and always buy it when I decide to add pizza to the grocery list. Giant Eagle always has them stocked.
Jessica T.
Westfield, IN
I love this pizza when i need something really quick, and i don't want to wait on the long wait times for delivery. it honestly tastes like there is no way it can come from inside a frozen section in a box from the grocery. i will definitely be buying again!
Nicole l.
Plainville, CT
Great pizza. The meatballs taste so well with this sauce. I like that this box comes with 2 so it makes it convenient if you need to buy more then one or you can save one for later. Even though the pizza I thought was great nothing beats home made pizza
Mari M.
The cheese added gooey stretch but very little in the way of flavor. Maybe some parmesan would have helped.

The marinara sauce wasn't exactly zesty and I think I would have preferred a run-of-the-mill spaghetti sauce or generic pizza sauce.
Rachel K.
This was one of my least favorite frozen pizzas. My husband loves pizza, and he ate only one slice of this before he was through. The sauce was sweet and metallic tasting; the meatballs tasted processed and stale. It was no bueno!
Maranda J.
When you think of buying a freezer pizza you think something that's not too tasty, but you would be wrong with digiorno. It's a freezer pizza but it taste just like you went to a restaurant and ordered it. It's perfect
Marie-Pierre S.
This pizza is for how many person?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Katie S.
How does Digornios compare to other frozen pizza brands?