Digiorno Hand Tossed Style Crust Pizza & Cookies uploaded by Hales🌻 M.

BY DIGIORNO

It's not delivery. It's DiGiorno®.
DiGiorno® Hand Tossed Style Crust Pizza & Cookies.
Full size four cheese pizza.
Bake the very best®. Nestle® Toll House Since 1939 Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough.
New!
Real®.
Made with 100% real cheese.
Do not consume raw cookie dough.
Makes 12 cookies. see more...

Julessa V.
Kissimmee, FL
I mean who doesnt love pizza or cookies. This was a perfect combination. The pizza was yummy didnt taste like it came out the freezer like some pizzas do. And the cookies were soft and delicious.
Ashley M.
Garland, TX
Get these for pizza night with the kiddos, it's perfect for a nice dessert after the meal, only complaint is that you have to bake the cookies at a different temperature than the pizza, so it's kind of a pain to wait for it to do its thing. The pizza itself is delicious, have had issues with under baking and over baking though, even though I use the same recommended time for baking.
Elizabeth C.
Bronx, NY
I love the combo meals! I get this one and the one with the bbq wings! The pizza itself is very good for frozen pizza. The pizzas are flavorful and bake to perfection! They arent thin like cheap frozen pizzas and they dont taste cheap like some of them do too! My number one favorite frozen pizza!
Lauren S.
Rochester, NY
I love grabbing this, because you get dinner and dessert! The cookies are as delicious as the pizza! I would say this is my favorite frozen pizza. For less than ten dollars my fiancé and I have a filling meal!
Andrea F.
Feels like they cheapened the pizza to accommodate the pricing, I'd much rather have the regular pizza then this. It was not good. We didn't end up eating the pizza. We called and got something delivered. It was that bad!
Morgyn S.
Charlotte, NC
OK BUT WHY CANT I FIND THIS IS STORES ANYMORE THIS IS LITERALLY THE BEST THING I HAVE EVER FOUND THIS PIZZA IS SO GOOD AND THEN WITH COOKIES LIKE WHO THOUGHT IT WOULD BE A GOOD IDEA TO TAKE THIS OFF THE SHELVES IM SO UPSET.
Ceara M.
Wetumpka , AL
Digiorno is always a favorite in my house. Whenever we pick up frozen pizzas it's normally always digiorno. Their pizzas always taste so good and the fact that it comes with some tollhouse cookies makes it even better, dinner and desert!
Stephanie M.
Calera, AL
I love getting this for my family. When we are looking for a quick dinner this does the trick. It had the great flavor of the regular pizza but my kids love the cookies that come with it. For its price it's a great value.
Nora L.
Hattiesburg, MS
I love the combo of pizza and cookies! It's like the carryout chains do, but cheaper and can be done right at home! This is a pretty decent frozen pizza, and the cookies are delicious! I definitely recommend this, you get pizza and dessert all in one!
Alisha J.
Huntington, WV
I really like digiorno pizzas but I never eat the cookies at the same time as the pizza. Sometimes the crust of the pizza is still gooey inside while the outside of the crust and the toppings are clearly done. I prefer red baron pizzas in general due to taste, ease of preparation, and price.
Megan B.
Do the cookies taste normal or do they have a slight taste of pizza to them? I feel that because they are right next to each other their flavors/scents will blend. However, this product seems like an awesome idea. Dinner and dessert made easy :)
Victoria F.