Food & SnacksFrozen FoodFrozen PizzaDiGiorno
Hand Tossed Pizzeria Style Primo Pepperoni Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno Hand Tossed Pizzeria Style Primo Pepperoni Frozen Pizza

by DiGiorno

DIGIORNO Pizzeria! Primo Pepperoni pizza taste starts with a delicious preservative-free crust topped with premium pepperoni. And there are no artificial flavors anywhere. The crust is drizzled with extra virgin olive oil and the flavorful sauce is made with vine-ripened tomatoes and herbs. With crust that's crispy, yet soft and airy on the inside, a flavorful sauce and premium toppings, NEW Pizzeria! by DIGIORNO is a whole new pizza experience! It's Not Delivery. It's DIGIORNO.

Is this expensive?
Start your review of DiGiorno Hand Tossed Pizzeria Style Primo Pepperoni Frozen Pizza!
Diana G.
Boca Raton, FL
DiGiorno Hand Tossed Pizzeria Style Primo Pepperoni Frozen Pizza uploaded by Diana G.
I love this frozen pizzas, they are perfect in 20 min, ready to enjoy a great time, the ingredients seem fresh and they came in a good size to share with 2 more people, I love all the flavors!
Gisselle D.
What can I say .. when I want something fast on a busy Friday night what better than DiGiorno ! Seriously they are all good but I have to say the primo pepperoni is by far my favorite ! And if it's thin even better . Perfect for the whole family . My kids love it it's fast , affordable and delicious !:) I say try it for your next Friday night or any day of the week :)
Jennifer H.
Pylesville, MD
Great pizza to keep in the fridge for those nights I just don't feel like cooking. Pizzeria taste without the pizzeria grease!
Danielle M.
South Portland, ME
I love frozen pizza, weird I know. Digiorno makes a great pie. The sauce is wonderfully seasoned not too sweet and the crust is wonderful.
Alicia S.
Tonawanda, NY
DiGiornio for the win. Our go to when we don’t want to actually cook but don’t want to spend money on take out. We’ve tried just about every kind of DiGiorno, they’re all a win!
Montara C.
Sheboygan, WI
I love DiGiorno! This pizza taste like a gourmet pizza not a frozen pizza at all. Very bold flavors. I would recommend this pizza to everyone!
Emily P.
Fanwood, NJ
Really enjoyed this DiGiorno pizza. The toppings had a fresh taste and the crust was crispy on the outside and soft inside.
Tiffany P.
Guntown , Ms
I love pepperoni pizza Great texture and taste. It is big enough for 3 people to eat:)
April K.
Lake Mary, FL
Love the thin crust and crunch! Great pizzeria taste without the pizzeria price! Wonderful selection of toppings too
Sandra M.
Richmond, TX
This pizza taste delicious. The crust tastes like the pizzaria. The pepperoni is spicy. It's a great alternative to have this item in the freezer especially for my kids when they have their friends over. There is never any left overs which tells me they love it!