Food & SnacksFrozen FoodFrozen PizzaDiGiorno
Four Cheese Frozen Cheese Stuffed Crust Pizza

DiGiorno Four Cheese Frozen Cheese Stuffed Crust Pizza

by DiGiorno

It's the same great taste you love, but now in a smaller size! Topped with mouthwatering cheeses, our Cheese Stuffed Crust always delivers the perfect amount of delicious cheese in every crispy bite. Now you can get fresh-baked taste in minutes. It's Not Delivery. It's DIGIORNO.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of DiGiorno Four Cheese Frozen Cheese Stuffed Crust Pizza!
Vartine N.
Tampa, FL
DiGiorno Four Cheese Frozen Cheese Stuffed Crust Pizza uploaded by Vartine N.
Purchased at: Publix
I seen these at Publix and I wanted to give it a try! They are pricey! One box costs $4.79 and you can get a bigger box for $6. I love anything with stuffed cheese inside. So it was just what I needed! But the only thing is they are very small. It’s good for kids but if you’re an adult you will want more! DiGiorno Four Cheese Frozen Cheese Stuffed Crust Pizza
Kassondera W.
Middleburg, PA
Everyone loves pizza right?! Well this brand is just as good as if you ordered dominos! And you can buy it at any grocery store. I personally love the cheese and of course you need stuffed crust! This is one of my top picks when buying a pizza at the store.
Jennifer B.
Toledo, OH
Purchased at: Kroger
I've never had anything bad from DiGiorno Pizza.. This stuffed crust plain cheese is my favorite.. You can add to it and make it any way.. Cheaper and fresher then delivery.
Stacy L.
Baltimore, MD
My family loves the DiGiorno stuffed crust pizzas. I buy two every week to have in the freezer to cook up in a pinch. Perfect amount of sauce and cheese. The stuffed crust makes it like you have cheesy bread sticks on the side lol
Kayla Y.
Forney, TX
I’m not a big fan of frozen pizza but this one isn’t horrible. There’s a good amount of cheese in the crust and I like that the crust doesn’t get hard and dried out.
Natalia S.
This is the best frozen pizza out there. Lots of cheese, cheese inside crust is good. I just wish it wasn’t soggy
lisa M.
Saint Cloud, FL
Tastes like it came from pizza restaurant!! Kids are always happy when they know it’s pizza night. The best part is the stuffed crust!!! Crispy bottom and the pizza doesn’t get soggy!
Eva M.
District Hts, MD
Absolutely love this pizza! It is so good, super cheesy and such a quick fix. I prefer this over ordering out any day of the week!!!!!
bella A.
Nothing beats the gooey cheese inside the crispy crust. It is affordable and delicious. The DiGiorno cheese stuffed crust pizzas are my go-to. I highly recommend!!
Michaela T.
Long Beach, CA
I love stuffed crust so this was a great way to satisfy my craving without eating out. It was quick and easy to make. You really can’t go wrong with a frozen pizza

Looking for your answer?