DiGiorno Five Cheese Frozen Pizza

DIGIORNO Cheese Stuffed Crust frozen pizza is the best. How do we know? Each pizza is made with only the best stuff, without any artificial flavors. We start with our preservative free crust, stuffed full with cheese and then topped with our signature sauce, made from scratch using California vine ripened tomatoes. Next, we layer on mouthwatering toppings and 100% real cheese. The result? The undeniably delicious taste of DIGIORNO frozen pizza that can only come from the best place of all: your oven.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of DiGiorno Five Cheese Frozen Pizza!
Alicia S.
Tonawanda, NY
DiGiornio for the win. Our go to when we don’t want to actually cook but don’t want to spend money on take out. We’ve tried just about every kind of DiGiorno, they’re all a win!
Diana G.
Boca Raton, FL
DiGiorno Five Cheese Frozen Pizza uploaded by Diana G.
I love DiGiorgo pizza, the 5 cheese is the best one, fresh, big sizes, ready in 20 min and perfect to share with family.
Ashley B.
Charleston, SC
So good and perfect for a quick dinner! Convenient and I always keep it in my fridge with backups! Love the fresh taste!
Kassondera W.
Middleburg, PA
If you’ve had cheese pizza than this is a step up! I love cheese so of course I need all the cheese! And this pizza delivers that! And the stuffed crust is an added bonus! I would definitely recommend this to cheese lovers!
Karina R.
Frisco, TX
Never as good as a fresh baked pizza, but this one is really good when you need to eat something fast, from the frozen pizzas, I could say DiGiorno is the best brand I’ve tasted! I love the stuffed crust :)
Natalia S.
Any favorite frozen pizza. Topped with four cheeses and cheese filled crust. Its like a cheesy dream!
Steph R.
Sykesville, MD
There’s always at least one DiGiorno pizza in my freezer. The quality of their products is consistent and my family enjoys them. They are especially perfect for evenings when you just have no energy to get dinner on the table. Very few products can feed a family of 4 with less effort and under $6.
Janice D.
This has a very excellent crust. It bakes well. The flavors of the cheese blend together into a delicious bite. This is great for the start of a dinner and you might want to add a salad with it. This is our go to dinner we were in a hurry
Idalia A.
San Fernando California
One of my favorite pizza freezer section products it keep me full taste really good Who doesn't like 5 cheese pizza?
Caroline C.
North Adams, MI
The littles ALWAYS want pizza but we dont want to buy pizza from Little Ceasers ALL the time so instead we will rotate between frozen pizza and Little Ceasers. This pizza is the kind that the kids love!!

Looking for your answer?