BY DIGIORNO

Digiorno digiorno cmb pepp/BBQ wyngz 31.2 see more...

Joanie C.
New Providnce, NJ
Delicious, fairly quick, and super easy! You can find them at most grocery stores. I don't buy them a lot but definitely enjoy it when I do. Not healthy but man is that saucy pizza delicious!
Rachel K.
This really is better than take out! Great option to get some variety and stay in and watch a movie. It isn't carried at many stores in my experience but when I see it I grab it to stash it in the freezer.
Ms L.
Calumet Park, IL
This was fun to make with the kids. It was on sale and we figured it'll be ideal for the night. The wings were typical nothing special. Easy to prepare. The pizza was good, just regular. Toning special about it either. I didn't like the pepperoni but I just took mine off and gave it to the kids. Overall I will purchase again just another topping.
Jared R.
Plattsburg, MO
This is an amazing tasty alternative to almost delivery style pizza the wings are an in between of spicy and not and is very good it's got a bit high salt content but I mean it's pizza an wings you should expect it to be the equivalent of salad
Jennifer Z.
Joplin, MO
Great taste for a frozen pizza. It's just a bit pricey. I purchased this at Walmart. It is a little more expensive than other brands. I usually eat this about once a Month. I would purchase again, despite the price.
Sophie V.
Waxhaw, NC
This is one of my favorite frozen meals of all time. I love pizza and I love wings so it's perfect that they combine them. The pizza is crispy and has tons of flavor. The wings are juicy and hot and taste great
Alycia V.
Norwich, CT
This particular DiGIorno combo is a favorite in this household. The wings are for my husband and he loves it. The pizza is also delicious. It's great if you need to have something quickly made for the famiily...or some football Sundays! I also agree with the previous poster...they only give you 6-8 pieces of chicken. It's enough for one person.
Leslie H.
San Antonio, TX
Crowd pleaser! Has the best of both worlds for the older braver kids and myself and then for my smaller boys when i remove the pepperoni most of the cheese stays on the pizza!
Crystal M.
For those nights when you want to splurge and have a meal quickly this product provides you with a pizza and a side of wings which satisfies the entire family
bianca n.
Covington, GA
Such a quick and easy meal for the family. Only thing is they give you 6-8 boneless wings. So if you have a big family you should get 2 boxes