DiGiorno Crispy Three Meat Pan Frozen Pizza

by DiGiorno

DIGIORNO Three Meat Crispy Pan Pizza comes with an exclusive single-use baking pan and is topped with generous amounts of cheese and flavorful toppings like sausage, pepperoni, and beef pizza topping from corner to corner. Our gooey mozzarella melts over the edge to perfectly caramelize the crust as it bakes in the pan. This allows for the hearty 1+ inch of crust to brown and crisp on the edges for an enjoyably crunchy outside and a soft and tender inside. Now you can have an indulgent crispy pan pizza baked fresh from a pan in your oven.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of DiGiorno Crispy Three Meat Pan Frozen Pizza!
Meg A.
Columbus, GA
I really like this pizza on nights when I am too tired to cook. It is a really convenient meal to just throw in the oven. They always come out tasting better than when I order one from the pizza places. They have plenty of meat and cheese and are so easy to bake.
Melanie A.
morgan city
Inexpensive quick dinner for those in the go and on a budget. You can have a budget and still have family pizza night
Lisa S.
Cadet, MO
I love these buy them all the time. I love meat ones. They are delicious. Sauce is great I like the deep pan ones not crazy on thin crust. Price is good
Jasmine M.
Van Nuys, CA
You can’t go wrong with their pan pizzas, I’m a sucker for a crust and my god. This delivers ten fold I highly recommend! And enough to feed a small family or you can binge and eat the whole thing yourself... I for one will never judge! It’s that good!
Yessi T.
DiGiorno Crispy Three Meat Pan Frozen Pizza uploaded by Yessi T.
I love this pizza. I normally like thin crust but was impressed with this option. I love how it comes in it’s own pan. Simply take plastic off, set oven to 400 and let bake for about 25 minutes. The crust is buttery and flavorful. It has a good amount of meat too. Love it.
Denise M.
Memphis
This is the best pan pizza by far.  The edges get crispy and everyone gets one.  They are reasonably priced and quite delicious.  I highly recommend.
Caitlin D.
PITTSBURGH, PA
best of the digiorno pan pizzas which are already top tier of all frozen pizzas on earth. better buy 3 at a time cause they can be hard to find and you will crave them. the crust is absolute PERFECTION
Meagan R.
For a frozen pizza I’m impressed! I’m not too hot of frozen pizzas.. I like the real deal BUT when I’m in a pinch and really craving some pizza these are the next best thing! They have great flavor and are reasonably priced!! What’re you waiting for? Buy the dang frozen pizza already!
Natochia S.
Harvey
All time favorite oven pizza , toppings , crust and dough is everything. Sometimes I prefer it over pizza takeout chains .
Erika P.
Kent City, MI
This is SO good!! Taste like you bought at a pizza place! This was a hit for game night with a couple friends. Tasted like take out. I will be buying these again

Looking for your answer?