DIGIORNO Cheese Stuffed Crust Three Meat Pizza 24.5 oz. Box uploaded by Alison G.

BY DIGIORNO

It's Not Delivery. It's DiGiorno.® see more...

Alison G.
Sacramento , CA
I love DiGiorno!!! The most supreme brand of frozen brand next to Amy's! They don't use artificial ingredients and the cheese is real. I loved the cheese stuffed crust, the melted mozzarella added a whole new dimension to the pizza! This tastes like it's fresh from a Pizzeria! 🍕😍😁
Nikole S.
I think these are a great frozen pizza. I like the rising crust because I like a thick crust on my pizza sometimes. They are delicious. Easy to make and one I keep in the freezer for a quick lunch or dinner.
Samantha M.
Louisville, KY
DIGIORNO Cheese Stuffed Crust Three Meat Pizza 24.5 oz. Box

Just had this for dinner tonight and it’s probably the best stuffed crust pizza I’ve ever had. It came out perfect not too crispy. Better then a lot of delivery pizzas I’ve had.
Heather L.
Bacliff, TX
This pizza is so delicious. Everything from the crest, to the sauce, to the cheese, into the toppings. I love how after I’m done eating the pizza then I get to eat Crust with ooey gooey melted cheese. These pizzas around six dollars and I definitely recommend them.
Tiffany v.
chester
one of my favorite pizzas with some wings. it's delicious. would recommend to anyone. when i want some good pizza this is what i get. a little pricey but to me it's worth it
Katie F.
Saved a lot of money when I switched from ordering pizza all the time to buying these. These are way better anyway and I love stuffed crust.
danielle r.
Beaver, OH
Our families favorite, not delivery, made at home, quick and easy go to dinner! Perfect to throw in while watching movies with family!
Courtney H.
Digiorno pizza is amazing. The stuffed crust has excellent flavor and taste fresh. The crust has a nice crisp edge and the price is reasonable.
Kiana K.
Aiea, HI
My go-to frozen pizza. The cheese in the crust is great and three meat is our pizza of choice. Filling and delicious.
Megan R.
Fort Smith , AR
This pizza is way overpriced. It tastes good but I can get a sams choice stuffed crust pizza for several dollars cheaper which is just as good. Personally I find these pizzas to be overpriced just because of the name attached to them. Save your money buy sams choice!