DIGIORNO Cheese Stuffed Crust Three Meat Pizza 24.5 oz. Box uploaded by Alison G.

BY DIGIORNO

It's Not Delivery. It's DiGiorno.® see more...

Nikole S.
I think these are a great frozen pizza. I like the rising crust because I like a thick crust on my pizza sometimes. They are delicious. Easy to make and one I keep in the freezer for a quick lunch or dinner.
Heather L.
Bacliff, TX
This pizza is so delicious. Everything from the crest, to the sauce, to the cheese, into the toppings. I love how after I’m done eating the pizza then I get to eat Crust with ooey gooey melted cheese. These pizzas around six dollars and I definitely recommend them.
David M.
Louisa, KY
So first off I had high expectations for this pizza. I was expecting a Pizza Hut kind of stuffed crust pizza at home. It failed to meet that experience. The "stuff crust" didn't have lot of cheese and seemed to get hard. Also there were not a whole of toppings. I think I will just spend the coupe extra bucks on one that's fresh from a shop.
Savannah W.
Leonardtown, MD
This is my favorite box pizza. I can't stand thin sliced pizzas; Digiorno is nice and thick and the stuffed crust is absolutely delicious. The crust is basically a cheese stick which is a nice bonus to the pizza itself. Highly recommended.
Samantha M.
Louisville, KY
DIGIORNO Cheese Stuffed Crust Three Meat Pizza 24.5 oz. Box

Just had this for dinner tonight and it’s probably the best stuffed crust pizza I’ve ever had. It came out perfect not too crispy. Better then a lot of delivery pizzas I’ve had.
Kari H.
Butler, PA
I usually do not like stuffed crust pizzas but I was pleasantly surprised to find that I really enjoyed eating this. This brand never really disappoints. I do love all of their products. They are one of my favorite pizza brands.
Sarah S.
Clermont
I love stuffed crust pizza and it's so hard to find good brands that offer it. This is excellent and the meat is my favorite toppings. Definite pro in the world of frozen pizza, would recommend.
Waryn F.
Stuffed crust pizza is my go to when im havinf cravings. Something about their pizza sauce is so good and the stuffed crust is always perfect. Just typing this is making me want to go buy one.
Emily M.
Greenville, SC
I love these pizzas! They make dinner really easy, and don't have the typical frozen pizza taste. It's as if you went out for pizza! These are a reasonable price, and make a great dinner
Elaine R.
Concord, CA
Seriously, this is the best pizza EVER!!! Even better than that big chains! I promise! I've tried all the flavors, but my favorite ones is the stuffed cheese!! It is unbelievable!!