DIGIORNO Cheese Stuffed Crust Three Meat Pizza 24.5 oz. Box uploaded by Alison G.

BY DIGIORNO

It's Not Delivery. It's DiGiorno.® see more...

Heather L.
Dickinson, TX
This pizza is so delicious. Everything from the crest, to the sauce, to the cheese, into the toppings. I love how after I’m done eating the pizza then I get to eat Crust with ooey gooey melted cheese. These pizzas around six dollars and I definitely recommend them.
David M.
Louisa, KY
So first off I had high expectations for this pizza. I was expecting a Pizza Hut kind of stuffed crust pizza at home. It failed to meet that experience. The "stuff crust" didn't have lot of cheese and seemed to get hard. Also there were not a whole of toppings. I think I will just spend the coupe extra bucks on one that's fresh from a shop.
Kennedy P.
Plano, TX
These are super delicious. I get these all of the time for dinners. I cook it on the maximum time to ensure it is cooked thoroughly. The smaller size of this is really good as well. I totally recommend these over similar products. It does cost a bit more, but it is well worth it.
Megan R.
Fort Smith, AR
This pizza is way overpriced. It tastes good but I can get a sams choice stuffed crust pizza for several dollars cheaper which is just as good. Personally I find these pizzas to be overpriced just because of the name attached to them. Save your money buy sams choice!
Samantha M.
Louisville, KY
DIGIORNO Cheese Stuffed Crust Three Meat Pizza 24.5 oz. Box

Just had this for dinner tonight and it’s probably the best stuffed crust pizza I’ve ever had. It came out perfect not too crispy. Better then a lot of delivery pizzas I’ve had.
Savannah W.
Leonardtown , MD
This is my favorite box pizza. I can't stand thin sliced pizzas; Digiorno is nice and thick and the stuffed crust is absolutely delicious. The crust is basically a cheese stick which is a nice bonus to the pizza itself. Highly recommended.
Kari H.
Butler, PA
I usually do not like stuffed crust pizzas but I was pleasantly surprised to find that I really enjoyed eating this. This brand never really disappoints. I do love all of their products. They are one of my favorite pizza brands.
Emily F.
Moultrie, GA
I really enjoy this pizza because it's hard to find a good stuffed crust frozen pizza to begin with, but it's even harder to find one that's just as good when reheating in the microwave and this one is definitely it!
Sarah S.
Clermont
I love stuffed crust pizza and it's so hard to find good brands that offer it. This is excellent and the meat is my favorite toppings. Definite pro in the world of frozen pizza, would recommend.
Amanda H.
Vinemont , AL
Every Friday night we have family pizza night. It's not the healthiest choice but it's so good so once a week is ok:) it's a great price value and a great flavor!!! I repurchase this all the time