DIGIORNO Cheese Stuffed Crust Three Meat Pizza

by DiGiorno

It's Not Delivery. It's DiGiorno.®

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of DIGIORNO Cheese Stuffed Crust Three Meat Pizza!
20 days ago
I ate this pizza for dinner the other night and it’s amazing! One of my favorite frozen pizzas. It was around $8. It’s big enough to share with one other person. It taste amazing and the cheese crust makes it even better! I would definitely eat this again 😍
2 years agoElkhorn City, KY
So first off I had high expectations for this pizza. I was expecting a Pizza Hut kind of stuffed crust pizza at home. It failed to meet that experience. The "stuff crust" didn't have lot of cheese and seemed to get hard. Also there were not a whole of toppings. I think I will just spend the coupe extra bucks on one that's fresh from a shop.
2 years agoLouisville, KY
DIGIORNO Cheese Stuffed Crust Three Meat Pizza Just had this for dinner tonight and it’s probably the best stuffed crust pizza I’ve ever had. It came out perfect not too crispy. Better then a lot of delivery pizzas I’ve had.
3 years agoLeonardtown, MD
This is my favorite box pizza. I can't stand thin sliced pizzas; Digiorno is nice and thick and the stuffed crust is absolutely delicious. The crust is basically a cheese stick which is a nice bonus to the pizza itself. Highly recommended.
2 years agoButler, PA
I usually do not like stuffed crust pizzas but I was pleasantly surprised to find that I really enjoyed eating this. This brand never really disappoints. I do love all of their products. They are one of my favorite pizza brands.
8 months agoHowell, MI
Purchased at: Walmart
First time having Digiorno Chwese stuffed crusted three meat pizza for the first time and it was AMAZING tasted fresh and homemade didn’t have a “ frozen “ taste. Super easy to make and quick! Definitely recommend it for anyone who loves pizza 😍
2 years agoClermont
I love stuffed crust pizza and it's so hard to find good brands that offer it. This is excellent and the meat is my favorite toppings. Definite pro in the world of frozen pizza, would recommend.
2 years ago
Stuffed crust pizza is my go to when im havinf cravings. Something about their pizza sauce is so good and the stuffed crust is always perfect. Just typing this is making me want to go buy one.
2 years agoGreenville, SC
I love these pizzas! They make dinner really easy, and don't have the typical frozen pizza taste. It's as if you went out for pizza! These are a reasonable price, and make a great dinner
2 years agoTampa, FL
Seriously, this is the best pizza EVER!!! Even better than that big chains! I promise! I've tried all the flavors, but my favorite ones is the stuffed cheese!! It is unbelievable!!