DIGIORNO Cheese Stuffed Crust Pepperoni Pizza 22.2 oz. Box uploaded by Alissa T.DIGIORNO Cheese Stuffed Crust Pepperoni Pizza 22.2 oz. Box uploaded by Cynthia C.

BY DIGIORNO

Emily M.
Charlotte, NC
This pizza is the only variety of DiGiorno's that I think truly tastes as good as delivery. It was onsale at Publix this week for $5 but is normally around $9 which I think is pricy for a frozen pizza. I am a repeat customer of this variety of pizza.
Pip S.
Denver, CO
I have always been a fan of stuffed crust pizza ever since Pizza Hut introduced it in 1995. I'm glad to see DiGiorno coming up in the game and providing excellent tasting stuffed crust cheese pizza that can be found at pretty much any grocery store.
Haley S.
Hartselle, AL
I always keep one of these pizzas in our freezer! We love the stuffed crust and never get anything else. The sauce is always tasty and it always cooks up great. I think the price could be a little cheaper maybe around 5.00 instead of 7.00.
Veronica R.
Wilkes Barre, PA
It is absolutely delicious! Perfect for picky children! I am a repeat user always! The pizza is small to fit into little hands and good portion sizes. It is not the healthiest option in the world though. Recommend to others!
Hope G.
Winston Salem, NC
I've tried this a couple times and it's okay. Definitely not my favorite but the stuffed crust helps it from tasting so dry.
Mary P.
Love this pizza! I always have one or two in the freezer because my husband loves them so much.
Melanie M.
Brighton, MI
So yummy! Tastes great for frozen pizza. I love the stuffed crust. I would recommend it
Devin N.
Huntsville, AL
Love this stuffed crust!!! Always my go to frozen pizza to keep at home in the freezer
Melissa Y.
Memphis, TN
Digiorno stuffed crust pizza by far takes the cake when it comes to eating pizza at home! I generally pay about 8 bucks at Kroger for a pepperoni one and am always satisfied. It really is almost as good as getting pizza delivered to my door! I love the cheese stuffed crust, especially if you bake it just to the point where the cheese on top has browned then the cheese is the crust will be perfect! I definitely recommend over all other frozen pizzas!
Nikki C.
Murfreesboro, TN
The reason I rated this 3 stars is because I USED TO LOVE this product. It used to be my go to pizza when I had the extra money. However, since then It's become WAY too expensive and the sauce has definitely been altered. It's no longer the quality I'm willing to spend the extra money on and it's quite disappointing.