BY DIGIORNO

DIGIORNO CHEESE STUFFED CRUST frozen pizza is the best. How do we know? Each pizza is made with only the best stuff, without any artificial flavors. We start with our preservative free crust, stuffed full with cheese and then topped with our signature sauce, made from scratch using California vine ripened tomatoes. Next, we layer on mouthwatering toppings and 100% real cheese. The result? The undeniably delicious taste of DIGIORNO frozen pizza that can only come from the best place of all: your oven. see more...

Stefanie S.
Palmdale, CA
Stuffed crust DiGiorno are hard to find where I live but when we do we definitely grab them these are great for the weekend or a fast dinner that we don't have time to really cook and they are just as great or better than delivery
Kristie W.
Fayetteville, Ga
BEST FROZEN PIZZA EVER MADE. The sauce isnt too spicy. The chicken is so good and the cheese inside the crust is fantastic. I always eat the whole thing in one sitting. Its pricey but so worth it.
Lyssa C.
Ewa Beach, HI
Delicious Pizza! Love being able to have amazing pizza at home without having to order out. The only thing that makes it better is ranch dressing to dip it in! I would definitely buy it again.
delanie s.
north attleboro
Amazing! I love stuffed crust pizza and this one is my favorite. It's definitely worth the price but I wish it would come down a little. Cooks easy and is great for a family meal. I would recommend this to anyone.
Rene M.
Burbank, CA
It’s not delivery. It’s digiorno! Haha. When I’m in a rush and craving pizza. We choose digiorno. Just as good as ordering pizza. Not like other frozen pizzas. It doesn’t compare
Teresa B.
Columbus, GA
Pizza pizza!!! Big comfort food in this family. Or even if weve had a long day and dont feel like making a full blown meal late at night its our go to. Its not delivery!
Brittany T.
Lodi, CA
I have to say, these Digiorno stuffed crust pizza are really good. If you get a frozen pizza, definitely try this one because it's a good value and pretty delicious.
Kayla V.
Los Angeles, CA
So delicious! Taste very high quality. You would never know these were pre-made & straight out of the freezer. Worth every single penny... and definitely a family favorite! ;)
Madeline D.
Croydon, PA
Buffalo style chicken 😍 My Favorite Digeorno Pizza 🍕 it’s taste like you get it from a pizzeria you can even tell it’s a frozen Pizza 😊 I recommend to everyone.
Kayley W.
Carson City, MI
This frozen pizza is good. I like how the pizza is decent sized and always tastes good. One con for me is sometimes the crust comes out too hard for my liking.

Walmart