BY DIGIORNO

DIGIORNO CHEESE STUFFED CRUST frozen pizza is the best. How do we know? Each pizza is made with only the best stuff, without any artificial flavors. We start with our preservative free crust, stuffed full with cheese and then topped with our signature sauce, made from scratch using California vine ripened tomatoes. Next, we layer on mouthwatering toppings and 100% real cheese. The result? The undeniably delicious taste of DIGIORNO frozen pizza that can only come from the best place of all: your oven. see more...

Taylor F.
Springville, NY
Digiorno is my favorite frozen pizza brand. I won’t go out of my way to buy any other. I don’t like stuffed crust (I know, I’m crazy) but this buffalo chicken pizza intrigued me so I bought it. It was really good but I think it would have been better if I had some bleu cheese to go with it. As for the crust I just cut it off and ate the other part, I don’t know if they have a regular version with the stuffed crust, but if they do i will definitely buy it!
Caitlin P.
Portland
I go through phases where I am obsessed with anything buffalo chicken flavored! This pizza was good for the price, but if it were up to me, I would always choose a thinner crust, as I don't like to feel like I am eating straight-up dough. Thin crust gets me, but this would do also.
Josie O.
Roseville, CA
We tried this pizza the other night and we really liked it. The chicken tasted great and really complimented the sauce. We absolutely will be buying it again. It is perfect for one of those nights that you are in a hurry! It was quick, easy and delicious.
Courtney H.
Kenesaw, NE
Pizza is amazing. It is expensive, so it’s not always my go to pizza. But it is the best frozen pizza, so it is worth the price. The ingredients don’t taste like they were frozen before hand. Tastes like it’s made 100% Fresh.
Zaneta O.
Fresh Meadows, NY
To be blunt I despise eating frozen pizza. There aren't actually many brands out there that I can stomach without loading them up with Parmesan cheese, hot sauce or whatever else I can find to jazz them up. Digiorno's is about as close as you can get. It definitely has nothing on fresh New York style pizza or even brick oven but if you need a quick meal in a pinch it will do just fine and my kids like it too. The stuffed crust is a nice touch. It makes you actually eat the crust, otherwise it's usually just too dry an unappetizing.
Kara F.
Lompoc, CA
This cheese stuffed crust pizza is super delicious and curves the cravings at half the price of let's say, stuffed crust Pizza Hut pizza. The pepperoni and cheese at my go tos but this Buffalo Style is my husbands favorite. Gives him just enough flavor and spice without being over powering. (I'm a wimp and don't like spicy foods) definitely will buy again and recommend to friends all over
Savannah N.
Clemson, SC
I LOVE this cheese-stuffed crust. They do a great job of making this pizza not taste like a bland frozen pizza. I would say this brand tops any other in terms of making the crust perfect. I totally recommend to anyone!
Zack B.
Bethlehem, PA
It may not be delivery but it is just as good. The buffalo chicken style with the stuffed crust (how can you go wrong with stuffed crust) is my favorite. It's not too spicy either for those who can not handle the heat. I typically add a little extra hot sauce with mine.
Ingrid P.
Houston , TX
First let me start by saying that I love pizza!! And this is not bad for your buck. Sometimes you can find them on sale in Krogers. I love the tastiness of them but i have to say that the stuffed crust did not amaze me. I liked the thin crust better.
Paige C.
Fairfield, CT
This is my go to for comfort food. It's amazing! So unhealthy but my go to cheat meal. It's by far the best frozen pizza I've ever had. I love the cheese stuffed crust. I buy it every so often when I'm craving pizza and at the grocery store.

Walmart