BY DIGIORNO

DIGIORNO BACON & CHEESE STUFFED CRUST frozen pizza is the best. How do we know? Each pizza is made with only the best stuff, without any artificial flavors. We start by stuffing our crust with Applewood smoked bacon and cheese and then top our pizzas with our signature sauce, made from scratch using California vine-ripened tomatoes. Next, we layer on mouthwatering toppings and 100% real cheese. The result? The undeniably delicious taste of DIGIORNO frozen pizza that can only come from the best place of all: your oven. see more...

Stephanie C.
Clendenin, WV
Thought I had picked up two of the Aloha Bacon and got one of these by accident but I definitely wasnt disappointed. These are next level frozen pizzas :)
Denise J.
Puyallup, WA
Digiorno is already the best frozen pizza out there. Now add a cheese and bacon stuffed crust and queue the mc hammer music "can't touch this!"
Jordyn U.
This pizza was just okay. I'm a big fan of Digorno and their cheese stuffed pizzas, but this one tasted almost artificial-not like "real" bacon. It also didn't crisp up in the oven very well, which was disappointing.
Amber W.
Rainbow City, AL
These pizzas are so very good. I love them so much. I always buy them when i go shoping. Their a lil pricey, so i only buy 2. But i love the stuffed crust its so tasty. I highly recommend this product.
Hailey M.
Richland , WA
Love the stuffed crust. Wish the rest of the crust would have risen a little more but still good.
Lynne H.
Garden City
This is my favorite pizza they make. Very good for the whole family. We eat this once a week during basketball season!
Ketia R.
Miami , FL
Por favor son las mejores pizzas congeladas del planeta! Son realmente deliciosas! Las compro siempre que quiero algo rico
Nicky J.
Richmond , KY
Digiorno is my go to bake at home pizza. When I saw a bacon stuffed crust option I had to try it. I was fairly disappointed in the amount of bacon in the crust.
Summer B.
Indianapolis, IN
This pizza is delicious. We tried it for the first time a few weeks ago and it was so good. We love all if the products. Would highly recommend.
Aleta B.
West Sunbury, PA
This was definitely a good pizza, but i thnk it would have been better if the bacon wasn't added into the cheesey crust. But the consistency of all the ingrediants made for a great tasting pizza.