BY DIGIORNO

DIGIORNO BACON & CHEESE STUFFED CRUST frozen pizza is the best. How do we know? Each pizza is made with only the best stuff, without any artificial flavors. We start by stuffing our crust with Applewood smoked bacon and cheese and then top our pizzas with our signature sauce, made from scratch using California vine-ripened tomatoes. Next, we layer on mouthwatering toppings and 100% real cheese. The result? The undeniably delicious taste of DIGIORNO frozen pizza that can only come from the best place of all: your oven. see more...

DIGIORNO Bacon & Cheese Stuffed Crust Bacon Me Crazy Frozen Pizza 20 oz. Box

Start your review of DIGIORNO Bacon & Cheese Stuffed Crust Bacon Me Crazy Frozen Pizza 20 oz. Box!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Liz C.
Lacking in all toppings including sauce. The stuffed crust part looked more like soggy dough than cheese, but was the only tolerable part of this sorry excuse for a pizza.
Dave L.
Dover-Foxcroft
The sauce is very bland, it's smaller then your other pizzas, and it doesn't taste like bacon at all it tastes like ham. Even hot sauce didn't give it any more flavor
Jordyn U.
This pizza was just okay. I'm a big fan of Digorno and their cheese stuffed pizzas, but this one tasted almost artificial-not like "real" bacon. It also didn't crisp up in the oven very well, which was disappointing.
Jordan T.
Mount Juliet, TN
Overall I liked this pizza, very bacon-y and tasty. The crust with cheese AND bacon was delicious! I don't know if it wasn't supposed to have a lot of sauce on it or not, but it felt very sauce-less. That was my only complaint, I wanted more sauce.
Marissa W.
Gardendale, AL
As far as frozen pizzas go, this is one of the best I've ever had. They aren't cheap but you can buy them on sale or get them at Sam's for a good value. You can't beat bacon stuffed crust. If you haven't tried this, you need to!
Camila T.
Doral, FL
Amo esta pizza es la opcion mas rapido de obtener una comida con buen sabor y de excelente calidad.
Aleta B.
West Sunbury, PA
This was definitely a good pizza, but i thnk it would have been better if the bacon wasn't added into the cheesey crust. But the consistency of all the ingrediants made for a great tasting pizza.
Nicky J.
Richmond , KY
Digiorno is my go to bake at home pizza. When I saw a bacon stuffed crust option I had to try it. I was fairly disappointed in the amount of bacon in the crust.
Ketia R.
Miami , FL
Por favor son las mejores pizzas congeladas del planeta! Son realmente deliciosas! Las compro siempre que quiero algo rico
Tera S.
Love this pizza its our favorite. I am disappointed that our store hasnt gotten anymore because we ate it atleast once a month!