BY DIGIORNO

DIGIORNO BACON & CHEESE STUFFED CRUST frozen pizza is the best. How do we know? Each pizza is made with only the best stuff, without any artificial flavors. We start by stuffing our crust with Applewood smoked bacon and cheese and then top our pizzas with our signature sauce, made from scratch using California vine-ripened tomatoes. Next, we layer on mouthwatering toppings and 100% real cheese. The result? The undeniably delicious taste of DIGIORNO frozen pizza that can only come from the best place of all: your oven. see more...

DIGIORNO Bacon & Cheese Stuffed Crust Bacon Me Crazy Frozen Pizza 20 oz. Box

Start your review of DIGIORNO Bacon & Cheese Stuffed Crust Bacon Me Crazy Frozen Pizza 20 oz. Box!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Bettie B.
Lancaster, CA
OMG I'd much rather have this than ordering pizza any day. Its so good and fresh. The taste is amazing and I like to keep these in my freezer.
Iceland B.
I fell in love with this my first time trying it. If you love bacon then you will love this pizza. The bacon and cheese crust just melts in your mouth. I love it
Chelsea S.
Continental, OH
Love stuffed crust pizza only pizza i like is stuffed and thinner crust and it has both wish ut was cheaper though
Lisa S.
Wayne
Tastes amazing I love it I bought a few of these. No other one like it. I would buy it again. I’d recommend it’s quick and easy to make not to expensive either
Kaleigh N.
I just picked this up for dinner last night and YUM it was good! I am obsessed with stuffed crust and I am so happy that frozen pizzas are FINALLY on the stuffed-crust bandwagon. This variety was intriguing to me because there was BACON in the crust. How can you say no to cheese and bacon? Safe to say, it did not disappoint.
Nhiya M.
Jacksonville , NC
Crazy good pizza and it is at my local convenient stores. This beats all stuffed crust pizza easily. It's so delicious even though it's not good for you. I can never find it because it goes so fast.
Hailey M.
Richland , WA
Love the stuffed crust. Wish the rest of the crust would have risen a little more but still good.
Kristina A.
Villa Rica, GA
My boyfriend & I first tried this pizza out a few weeks ago. We absolutely love it! A good pizza for all lovers of bacon and stuffed crust pizzas. We recently picked up two more of these and I am sure we will be getting more in the future.
Lynne H.
Garden City
This is my favorite pizza they make. Very good for the whole family. We eat this once a week during basketball season!
Bri G.
Stuffed crust is my favorite so when I saw this I had to try. It is So good and cheesy! My favorite so far out of all the newer pizzas