BY DIGIORNO

DIGIORNO BACON & CHEESE STUFFED CRUST frozen pizza is the best. How do we know? Each pizza is made with only the best stuff, without any artificial flavors. We start by stuffing our crust with Applewood smoked bacon and cheese and then top our pizzas with our signature sauce, made from scratch using California vine-ripened tomatoes. Next, we layer on mouthwatering toppings and 100% real cheese. The result? The undeniably delicious taste of DIGIORNO frozen pizza that can only come from the best place of all: your oven. see more...

Claudia D.
Orlando
This is so good! My favorite part is the stuffed crust, when ever I buy frozen pizza it's usually this
Alayna W.
Middle Point, OH
I love bacon. And this is the perfect pizza for so much bacon. It's fast and easy to make in the oven
Shannon H.
North Canton, OH
I love anything with the word pizza in it and this brand is definitely my go to for a frozen pizza.
Hailey M.
Richland , WA
Love the stuffed crust. Wish the rest of the crust would have risen a little more but still good.
Camila T.
Doral, FL
Amo esta pizza es la opcion mas rapido de obtener una comida con buen sabor y de excelente calidad.