BY DIGIORNO

DIGIORNO BACON & CHEESE STUFFED CRUST frozen pizza is the best. How do we know? Each pizza is made with only the best stuff, without any artificial flavors. We start by stuffing our crust with Applewood smoked bacon and cheese and then top our pizzas with our signature sauce, made from scratch using California vine-ripened tomatoes. Next, we layer on mouthwatering toppings and 100% real cheese. The result? The undeniably delicious taste of DIGIORNO frozen pizza that can only come from the best place of all: your oven. see more...

DIGIORNO Bacon & Cheese Stuffed Crust Bacon Me Crazy Frozen Pizza 20 oz. Box

Start your review of DIGIORNO Bacon & Cheese Stuffed Crust Bacon Me Crazy Frozen Pizza 20 oz. Box!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Amber W.
Rainbow City, AL
These pizzas are so very good. I love them so much. I always buy them when i go shoping. Their a lil pricey, so i only buy 2. But i love the stuffed crust its so tasty. I highly recommend this product.
Dave L.
Dover-Foxcroft
The sauce is very bland, it's smaller then your other pizzas, and it doesn't taste like bacon at all it tastes like ham. Even hot sauce didn't give it any more flavor
Kaleigh N.
I just picked this up for dinner last night and YUM it was good! I am obsessed with stuffed crust and I am so happy that frozen pizzas are FINALLY on the stuffed-crust bandwagon. This variety was intriguing to me because there was BACON in the crust. How can you say no to cheese and bacon? Safe to say, it did not disappoint.
Jordyn U.
This pizza was just okay. I'm a big fan of Digorno and their cheese stuffed pizzas, but this one tasted almost artificial-not like "real" bacon. It also didn't crisp up in the oven very well, which was disappointing.
Megan M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
In my opinion, Digiorno stuffed crust pizza is the greatest frozen pizza in supermarkets today. It will always be my go-to! I️ even prefer it over Papa John’s or Domino’s. So affordable too! I️ love this pizza and will always recommend it to others.
Jordan T.
Mount Juliet, TN
Overall I liked this pizza, very bacon-y and tasty. The crust with cheese AND bacon was delicious! I don't know if it wasn't supposed to have a lot of sauce on it or not, but it felt very sauce-less. That was my only complaint, I wanted more sauce.
Drew M.
Atlanta, GA
BACON BACON BACONNNNNN! I LOVE the bacon & cheese stuffed crust pizza, who doesn't? Nothing says great pizza like adding more meat to it. And did you say stuffed crust? What WHAT! That sounds like a delicious steal to me and I will definitely recommend!
Marina R.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Super yummy! We live in an area completely devoid of pizza huts, so I was really bummed that I couldn't get my stuffed crust fix. One day, I was shopping and saw this and gave it a try. Just as good, if not better!
Aleta B.
West Sunbury, PA
This was definitely a good pizza, but i thnk it would have been better if the bacon wasn't added into the cheesey crust. But the consistency of all the ingrediants made for a great tasting pizza.
Liz C.
Lacking in all toppings including sauce. The stuffed crust part looked more like soggy dough than cheese, but was the only tolerable part of this sorry excuse for a pizza.