BY DIGIORNO

DIGIORNO BACON & CHEESE STUFFED CRUST frozen pizza is the best. How do we know? Each pizza is made with only the best stuff, without any artificial flavors. We start by stuffing our crust with Applewood smoked bacon and cheese and then top our pizzas with our signature sauce, made from scratch using California vine-ripened tomatoes. Next, we layer on mouthwatering toppings and 100% real cheese. The result? The undeniably delicious taste of DIGIORNO frozen pizza that can only come from the best place of all: your oven. see more...

Taylor P.
Yorktown , VA
I love stuffed crust pizza and digiorno's stuffed crust is full of flavor. The dough is soft and cheesy with a slight crunch on the outside, which is everything you want in a stuffed crust pizza. Digiorno's is one of the more expensive brands of pizza but it is not something I buy all the time, but more so as a treat. I would definitely recommend to friends and family
June W.
Sandusky
Yum. Here is another go to for a night in. Very yummy and my family loves it. Sometimes though I feel the price is a little high compared to Sam's choice. Which is just as good but less pricey.
Satyra W.
Pizza and movie night in is a big deal we often grab this pizza move all the pineapple one side and pop it in the oven. It is my girls favorite! Sometimes we add a little extra bacon for more meat but it has a good amount of cheese and a nice crust and flavor. You can often find them on sale at Brookshires if you live in East Texas.
Ashley C.
Warren, MI
This is me and my boyfriends go to. Whenever we want a frozen pizza, we come to this conclusion. Not healthy by any means but it hits the spot. So much cheese, so amazing. Always pick one up when I'm at Kroger.
Paula L.
Jacksonville , FL
DiGiorno pizzas are my favorite and better than delivery!   Was super excited to see my favorite topping finally available in this brand and with a stuffed crust makes it even better.  Cooks perfect every time and just wished I didn't have to share it with family
Sina M.
Kailua Kona, HI
I love the stuffed crust aspect. It's similar to the pizza that Pizza Hut offers.

Usually I can get a good deal on this pizza when it's on sale. I have found that since trying California pizza kitchen I'm definitely more partial to them.
Samantha B.
DIGIORNO Bacon & Cheese Stuffed Crust Aloha Bacon Frozen Pizza 20 oz. Box is not thee healthiest, but it is 1,000,000x my favorite frozen pizza in any freezer at literally any grocery store, drugstore, corner store, etc.!!
Lacey T.
Eastside
Love the combination of the salty of the bacon and the sweetness of the pineapple. It goes together so well. It is a very affordable price for a pizza. I will be buying more in the future. Would recommend this to you.
Chelsea G.
Clarksville
Taste as good as any pizza place! Love it! A great cheat meal! Could eat the whole thing if I wanted to! My kids love it as well! Overall great brand great flavor would recommend to any pizza lover!
Cheyene G.
Hellertown
It's not delivery it's digornio the slogan sums this up! We love the stuffed crust it reminds us of pizza hut! But you can have that out to eat feel in the comfort of your own home.