DIGIORNO Bacon & Cheese Stuffed Crust Aloha Bacon Frozen Pizza

by DiGiorno

DIGIORNO BACON & CHEESE STUFFED CRUST frozen pizza is the best. How do we know? Each pizza is made with only the best stuff, without any artificial flavors. We start by stuffing our crust with Applewood smoked bacon and cheese and then top our pizzas with our signature sauce, made from scratch using California vine-ripened tomatoes. Next, we layer on mouthwatering toppings and 100% real cheese. The result? The undeniably delicious taste of DIGIORNO frozen pizza that can only come from the best place of all: your oven.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of DIGIORNO Bacon & Cheese Stuffed Crust Aloha Bacon Frozen Pizza!
Harbor Beach, MI
This was hands down the best frozen pizza I've ever tried. It reminded me of Pizza Hut because this is what I always get there. The bacon in the crust was a real plus. I do think $8 for a frozen pizza is a bit ridiculous but it was so worth it! My taste buds were dancing & reviewing it now makes me want to get another one.
Eastside
Love the combination of the salty of the bacon and the sweetness of the pineapple. It goes together so well. It is a very affordable price for a pizza. I will be buying more in the future. Would recommend this to you.
Sandusky, MI
Yum. Here is another go to for a night in. Very yummy and my family loves it. Sometimes though I feel the price is a little high compared to Sam's choice. Which is just as good but less pricey.
Tarawa Ter, NC
What’s not to love bacon and cheese! This is one of our favorite frozen pizzas. Easy to cook and it is cheesy and has a good amount of bacon. It is not pricey at all and we will definitely keep these in our freezers.
Warren, MI
This is me and my boyfriends go to. Whenever we want a frozen pizza, we come to this conclusion. Not healthy by any means but it hits the spot. So much cheese, so amazing. Always pick one up when I'm at Kroger.
Newnan, GA
DiGiorno pizzas are my favorite and better than delivery!   Was super excited to see my favorite topping finally available in this brand and with a stuffed crust makes it even better.  Cooks perfect every time and just wished I didn't have to share it with family
Clendenin, WV
This pizza is AMAZING! They were handing out samples at walmart and I immediately bought two after I tried it. The only thing I would add is a little more pineapple.
Tamaqua , PA
It's not delivery it's digornio the slogan sums this up! We love the stuffed crust it reminds us of pizza hut! But you can have that out to eat feel in the comfort of your own home.
Tampa
I feel like I love frozen pizza no matter what but Digiorno is great. I just go straight to the aisle and buy it. They have a wide variety of different flavors. I always keep 1 or 2 for the kids.
Calhoun
Purchased at: Walmart
The pineapple is good, the bacon is good but overall the pizza lacked flavor. Felt like I was just eating a bunch of dough with a few pieces of pineapple and bacon.

Looking for your answer?