DIGIORNO Artisan Style Melts Spicy Sausage Pomodoro Pizza Box uploaded by kelly m.

BY DIGIORNO

DiGiorno® Artisan Style Melts start with authentic focaccia bread—crispy on the outside and tender and delicious inside. Topped with carefully selected, premium ingredients, these melts make the perfect snack or mealtime accompaniment. see more...

Marissa F.
Amsterdam, NY
I love this pizza. It’s so easy to make and it tastes great. I usually dip it in ranch and add a little garlic powder to add more flavor. Although it’s not extremely healthy, it’s a good comfort food!
Barbara H.
Charlotte, NC
I love this pizza for a quick meal I just come home pop it in the oven it's ready in no time really good the kids love it it's so easy to prepare so and it's not really expensive so cheap meal
kelly m.
I just tried these for the first time and was surprised how delicious they were! Good flavor and crispy crust. I will buy them again!
Alycia H.
Great tasting pizza and it's a great value. Much cheaper than having a pizza delivered. Doesn't take long to cook either.
Sydney N.
I love this pizza for a fast dinner. My family loves it too. It's cheap and good. I recommend
Tonya P.
These are yummy and good for on the go! Fast cooking and tasty everyone always ask for more
Claudia G.
Central Islip, NY
Just try the melt pizza and is the best! Really love the comfort food! Taste so good.......
Tara M.
It's great I like this brand and I like how there smaller when I don't want a whole pizza
Nicole R.
Paradise, NL
These are so amazingly delicious and so full of flavour. I always buy these whenever I can