BY DIGIORNO

Find Pizzas at Target.com! DIGIORNO 9.5 OZ SS CHEESE DIPPING see more...

Tianna S.
Rochester
I love this product because it's affordable and has great flavor and taste it definitely met my expectations and I like the fact that when I bought it at Wegmans it was on the Shoppers Club so it was even cheaper to buy I definitely would buy this product again
Rosalyn G.
Jackson , SC
I am not the biggest fan of oven-baked frozen pizza entrees, but these cheese sticks are quite tasty. I don’t purchase often, but sometimes I am craving breadsticks and we are not within distance for delivery. Good choice for a quick at-home app.
taylor h.
Blaine, MN
These cheese bread sticks are delicious! Not too greasy but just enough so it tastes like they were just fresh bajed, not frozen from a box. Very easy to make as well. If you somehow burn these you just need help with life.
Kelly S.
Dayton, OH
Love these! Great flavor and such a fun way to enjoy pizza. I've always gotten this product at Kroger. It's a good meal when you don't feel like cooking but you're hungry NOW and don't want to wait for delivery :-)
Samanta E.
Palm Harbor , FL
It is so delicious! There’s a lot of cheese on it which makes it x100 better. It’s affordable. It’s not healthy since it has lots of cheese on it, but worth it. It’s easy to prepare and doesn’t take so much time.
Justin L.
Felton, DE
Such a creative thought to make this and when I first saw this creative food I tried it and I loved it with the sauce it might look like a appetizer but it's Soo good that's it pretty much a dinner
Kaylee M.
Columbia, SC
Recently bought these for a football party and they were a huge hit. The taste and texture is amazing and it only takes about 30 minutes to make. This is my go to appy when it’s my turn to cook! Easy to make and reasonably priced!
Samantha D.
Fort Valley, GA
Add these to your favorite marinara sauce and you have a great appetizer for any meal. Easy to fix and taste great. Always a hit for any football game night or party that we host. Will definitely continue to use.
Alexis E.
This is by far my.favorite if you have this then you are clearly missing out, u highly recommend this to everyone , the packojg and vakue is great and its cheap and affordable
Alexus S.
Bloomington, IN
I love these! They are always so good and extremely easy to make. You can get them pretty much at any grocery and are pretty affordable, depending on what you're looking to spend. They are wasy to make, and can even be done so in a microwave. During college, I would eat this all the time, and love that it even came with a dipping sauce!