BY DIGESTIVE ADVANTAGE

Digestive Advantage Probiotic Bites Dark Chocolate - 25ct Gender: Unisex. see more...

Megan G.
I first received these as a free sample and I LOVED them. I actually remembered to take it every day because it was so delicious that I looked forward to taking it. When I was close to running out, I started checking around and it turns out they are pretty expensive, so I switched to a pill :(
Sabrina B.
Jefferson Cty, MO
I absolutely hate taking pills and these work definitely handy for those who are on the go although it's hard just to eat 1 Pleasant taste and a great alternative to taking pills
Megan S.
So at first it gave me bad intestinal cramps but now it seems to be better. Definitely very tasty..tastes the gourmet chocolate so i absolutely love the taste. I think it just takes awhile for your body to get use to the Probiotic.