SportsExercise & FitnessFitness SupplementsSchiff
Digestive Advantage KIDS Daily Probiotic Gummies

Digestive Advantage KIDS Daily Probiotic Gummies

by Schiff

Digestive Advantage Kids Probiotic Gummies is the easiest and most delicious way to get your kids to take a probiotic. They are made with natural flavors and taste great so kids love them. And with no artificial flavors or colors parents love them too. They help support your child's everyday digestive and overall health and with continued use, gives them long-term digestive support*. Digestive Advantage Kids Probiotic Gummies help to lessen minor abdominal discomfort, bloating and may also relieve occasional diarrhea*.What are probiotics and does my child need one? Probiotics are beneficial bacteria that live in your digestive tract and promote digestive and immune health*. But many probiotics don't survive the harsh acidic stomach environment to get to the intestines where they do their work. But Digestive Advantage contains BC30, a patented probiotic that survives 100x better than leading probiotics and yogurt so it can deliver good bacteria where you need it**.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Digestive Advantage KIDS Daily Probiotic Gummies!
Ginger S.
Digestive Advantage KIDS Daily Probiotic Gummies uploaded by Ginger S.
My 3 year old granddaughter was having hard stools and the constant need to urinate. Her pediatrician advised that a daily probiotic should take care of the issue. I read reviews on numerous brands and settled on the Schiff Digestive Advantage kids even though they cost a bit more than other brands. They started working immediately. She doesn't strain anymore, goes regularly and the constant urination problem went away. She likes the taste and is happy to take them everyday. Digestive Advantage KIDS Daily Probiotic Gummies
Naylimar  R.
Homestead, FL
My son loves the DIGESTIVE ADVANTAGE® Probiotic Gummies Kids and I love them too. He has never been regular and now that he is taking 2 daily gummies he is! His stomach problems are decreasing and he is going to the bathroom daily. He likes the taste, they taste like candy.  I highly recommend these!
Taylor  C.
Seaside, CA
Digestive Advantage KIDS Daily Probiotic Gummies uploaded by Taylor  C.
I got these vitamins in hopes that it would help with my 2 year old daughters constipation. She takes 1 a day, sometimes 2 when she begs me for another one. She loves the taste, which is great! They have not helped her constipation however. I keep giving them to her in hopes that it will eventually start to help her have more regular bowl movements but if I do not see an improvement by the time I'm finished with bottle I will not be repurchasing.
Lisa H.
Bristol, CT
This was a #gamechanger for my preschooler, who had been having more frequent tummy troubles over time. Instead of going to medication for relief, we turned to pro biotics. This product in combination with cutting out a couple food triggers took away his issues. Big deal and I'll be keeping these in stock at my house.
Jamie R.
Strasburg, IL
My 5 year old daughter has been taking contulose since she was a baby and as she got older, the less she tolerated it, but who can blame her? It's sticky and digusting,would get all over everything any time we would go somewhere over a weekend or overnight, and imagine what this stuff does to your kitchen countertops! I finally said enough, let's look for tastier, less messy options and this gummy was the answer. She has no problems taking these (one in the morning and one at night) and it keeps her regular. No prescriptions, no messes, and conveniently available where I shop. I highly recommend this product!
Krystal E.
Oak harbor, WA
Purchased at: Walmart
Finding a child's probiotic gummy was hard. I thought this was the one I always buy, but when I got home I realized it wasn't. My daughter did not like these. I have tasted them and they have a weird after taste. They have all the right stuff just not a big hit with my kiddo.
Ashley M.
Scottsdale, AZ
The more research comes out the more we find out that these gummy vitamins that are so easy to eat aren't actually as nutritious as we hope they are. They might taste good but they're not the best option.
Jordanne F.
Pfafftown, NC
My 4 year old takes two of these a day. It has helped with a lot of things since she began taking it a few months ago. Her digestive system seems to be much more regular and she doesn't have near the tummy troubles she was having. She also had keratosis pilaris on her face, and it has cleared up tremendously since taking these. I would recommend these for all kids!

Looking for your answer?