BY DIGEST-EEZE

Show your large-size canine companion you care when you treat him to these Digest-eeze Rawhide Rolls Dog Treats that have a rugged texture to satisfy his urge to gnaw and chew. The natural flavor of beef hide is sure to get your pup's tail wagging in delight. Features: Rawhide texture satisfies your dog's urge to chew; natural beef hide flavor appeals to your dog's tastes; ideal for large-size dogs Food Type: Dog Treat Food Consistency: Rawhide Life Stage: Adult Flavor: Natural Primary Ingredient: Beef Hide Package Weight: 0.46 oz. Directions: This product is a treat and not intended to be fed as a meal. Supervise your dog when giving treats. Always provide your dog with fresh, clean water daily. Wash hands with soap and warm water after handling any dog treat. Ingredients: Beef Hide Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 70.0% Crude Fat (min) 0.5% Crude Fiber (max) 3.0% Moisture (max) 15.0% see more...

Allison W.
Mckinney, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs LOVE and I mean love bones. My big guy could chew on raw hides all day if I let him, but I worry about his digestion too much when eating even the most natural USA branded bones.

Recently, I discovered this brand and I love that they are made to easily break down in their tummies. My dogs all approved too!

They are more expensive than the other brand I have used for years, but if it keeps my doggies tummies healthier and potentially saves me a trip to the vet for raw hides that get tangled up in intestines.... it is well worth the additional cost.
Jacqueline C.
Longmeadow, MA
Talk about digesting quickly... These made my dog poop like crazy!! She actually had an accident in the house after. I'm giving it an average review because my little Kelsie really did enjoy the bone. It did take her a while to finish it too. Plus I don't want to make major judgements yet because it's not something she was used to either. If it's your dog's first time having these, give him/her only half at a time and see how it goes... Or take them out straight after they're done with the bone. 🙊💩
Ilyssa C.
Jersey City, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
These are Olivia's favorite thing in the world! They last plenty long (she is only 16 pounds). I feel better knowing that they are safer than traditional rawhide and I don't have to worry. Prior to using these, we would give her bully sticks as a special treat. Surprisingly, these actually last longer, are less expensive, and don't have an awful smell. I really recommend these, and I know Olivia would too!