BY DIGEST-EEZE

Treat your medium-size canine companion to the delicious flavors of pork and chicken with these Digest-eeze Rawhide Bones with Pork and Chicken Dog Treats that are sure to satisfy his cravings for meat. The rawhide texture provides an optimal outlet for your dog's urge to gnaw and chew. Features: Rawhide texture satisfies your dog's urge to chew; pork and chicken flavors provide a tasty treat; ideal for medium-size dogs Food Type: Dog Treat Food Consistency: Rawhide Life Stage: Adult Flavor: Pork and Chicken Primary Ingredient: Beef Hide Package Weight: 0.62 oz. Directions: This product is a treat and not intended to be fed as a meal. Supervise your dog when giving treats. Always provide your dog with fresh, clean water daily. Wash hands with soap and warm water after handling any dog treat. Ingredients: Beef Hide, Pork Hide, Chicken, Water, Glycerin and Salt Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 80.0% Crude Fat (min) 0.5% Crude Fiber (max) 1.0% Moisture (max) 14.0% see more...

Buy on PETCO
Hali P.
Spring, TX
These bones are the ONLY bones I’ll give my dog. I’m always worried about a bone splintering and getting stuck in my dogs throat, which is why I feel comfortable giving him these. They’re 99% digestible, and have a variety of different flavors that my dog really seems to enjoy. I also like that they come in a resealable pack rather than just one bone by itself. Happy pup = happy mom!
Lindsey J.
Sarasota , FL
My 6 pound Morkie loves these bones. They last him a really long time and he loves the meat wrapped around them. They are a little pricey, but not too bad, so we buy them as a special treat. They don't seem to bother his stomach at all. Just make sure to supervise your dog closely because they can be a choking hazard when they get small!
Maria C.
Waco, TX
The pups enjoyed these chew bones more than we anticipated they would. They took these bones and chewed them down all in one sitting. The price was acceptable for what you get. There is 3 bones in a package and we would buy again.
Melissa C.
Middlebrook, VA
Had been looking for a chew for my Chihuahua Paisley...she can tear just about any bone up in 20 minutes....So I was looking for something that would take her longer to tear apart! This is the perfect bone, she can still get enough off and eat it slow enough to keep her occupied for quite a long time, doesn't stain the carpet but is a little gooey when she chews it long enough...like any rawhide. Doesn't upset her stomach like regular rawhide does. I would definitely recommend this over a regular rawhide any day!
Mary G.
ahwahnee, CA
One of our girl's favorite treats, easy on their tummy and they actually don't snub their noses at these! Double win!
Jennifer M.
Van Wert, OH
I live in a small town and the nearest pet store is 35 minutes away. When I go my best friend always has me pick these up for her pooch. He had a sensitive stomach and she has to purchase his food at the vet, but for whatever reason he can tolerate these bones and they are a special treat for him.
Annie K.
Got a large Digest-eeze Plus for my pup today, and it made him the happiest boy on earth! He's one to easily work thru a chewy or get bored, but he's not parting with this one for anything!
Annie K.
Any idea how long these should last?