Digest-Eeze Digest-eeze Rawhide Twists Dog Treat

by Digest-Eeze

Cater to your canine's cravings with these Digest-eeze Rawhide Twists with Pork and Beef Dog Treats that are made with beef hide and pork hide for a flavor that is sure to appeal to your small-size pup. The rawhide texture helps satisfy your dog's urge to gnaw and chew. Features: Rawhide texture provides an outlet for your dog's urge to chew; pork flavor provides a tasty treat; optimal for small-size dogs Food Type: Dog Treat Food Consistency: Rawhide Life Stage: Adult Flavor: Pork Primary Ingredient: Beef Hide Package Weight: 0.2 oz. Directions: This product is a treat and not intended to be fed as a meal. Supervise your dog when giving treats. Always provide your dog with fresh, clean water daily. Wash hands with soap and warm water after handling any dog treat. Ingredients: Beef Hide and Pork Hide Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 70.0% Crude Fat (min) 0.5% Crude Fiber (max) 3.0% Moisture (max) 15.0%

Hard or more chewy?
I have 2 small dogs (under 10lbs) that both have issues with digesting their food correctly. I assumed it was because they've always been the type that inhales their food. I've tried changing brands, textures, giving smaller portions and they still have issues with digesting it correctly without often resulting in some of it coming back up shortly after finishing. Does anyone else have that issues with their small dogs & used these to help?
How long does one of these bones typically last for your dog?
Start your review of Digest-Eeze Digest-eeze Rawhide Twists Dog Treat!
2 years agoColumbia, SC
These chew treats are great if you want to give your dog a treat, but don’t necessarily love raw hide. My dog is 65lbs and spends a fair amount of time on one chew.
2 years agoSarasota, FL
My little guy loves these rawhides! They are a little expensive, but I think they seem to be better quality and digestible, so it is worth the money. He is 6 pounds, and an aggressive chewer for his size, and these seem to last him pretty long! Just make sure to supervise your dog closely because they can be a choking hazard when they get small!
3 years agoMiddlebrook, VA
These are my pups favorite bones! They never make their stomach upset and you get a lot for the price! I have bought mine at pets mart and have continued to buy them ever since! I would highly recommend!
3 years agoOcean Springs , MS
Not only does my 3lbs yorkie love these - they're just the right size for her - but my friends giant pit mix also loves them. I always worry that the large dog might choke because she fits the entire stick in her mouth, but her owner still gives them to her and there's never been an incident. My Yorkie, Lola, isn't much of a chewer but she does like these. I make sure to have them handy when we're flying too - to keep her occupied when ppl are trying to play with her
3 years agoBedford, IA
I love these treats for my two dogs! I have a very picky chihuahua who won't eat anything, including peanut butter! But when I get these out he goes crazy! I love them, I recommend to all dog owners looking for something for their dogs to chew on!
3 years agoLake Elsinore, CA
My dog loves these they are not very rough she can enjoy it and I don't have to worry about her leaving a mess behind. Plus they don't give her bad gas like other treats tend to do
3 years agoBrawley, CA
Ugh my dog loves these treats sooo much! This product met my expectations, this treat is so much easier for her to chew since she's so tiny! She definitely enjoys these more than the average bones! Love!
3 years agoMidway, GA
I have an older dong that will not even eat dog treats. He is very picky. But when I got my new puppy I bought Digest-Eeze. They both eat them all the time. I definitely will keep buying this product.
3 years agoKaty, TX
Awesome bones! A little pricey but you can't put a price on your animals health. These are super great and my husky really loves them. A pack will last my husky about a week.
3 years agoMyrtle Beach, SC
These are awesome! My dogs love these and they are healthy for his digestive system! I was lucky enough to get a recommendation from a fellow petsmart shopper to buy these instead of the leathery bones.