Digest-Eeze Bone Dog Treat

by Digest-Eeze

Appeal to your small-size canine companion's tastes with these Digest-eeze Rawhide Bones Dog Treats that are made with beef hide for a delectable natural flavor your dog will love. The rugged rawhide texture offers your pup a satisfying snack to gnaw on when he has the urge to chew. Features: Rawhide texture satisfies your dog's urge to chew; natural beef hide flavor provides a tasty treat; ideal for small-size dogs Food Type: Dog Treat Food Consistency: Rawhide Life Stage: Adult Flavor: Natural Primary Ingredient: Beef Hide Package Weight: 0.68 oz Directions: This product is a treat and not intended to be fed as a meal. Supervise your dog when giving treats. Always provide your dog with fresh, clean water daily. Wash hands with soap and warm water after handling any dog treat. Ingredients: Beef Hide Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 70.0% Crude Fat (min) 0.5% Crude Fiber (max) 3.0% Moisture (max) 15.0%

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Digest-Eeze Bone Dog Treat!
6 months ago
My dog has struggled with digestive problems from birth. The doctor recommended we looked into what treats she was eating and when we saw the ingredients, we knew we had to change something. We then discovered these! Very cheap and help aids your dog in less constipation and no stomach sores. They do go through them semi-quickly, but I firmly believe they’re worth it.
3 years ago
My pup loves these as he always needs to be playing or chewing on something. We have had no digestion issues and we take them away when the pieces get too small so he won't choke. Keeps him busy for hours so that is a plus.
4 years agoClayton, NJ
These are like the only rawhide type treats I can give my dog. He can't handle any other brand but these which is a relief because he LOVES bones and I felt terrible taking them from him.
a year agoBaltimore
Other rawhide products made my dog very sick and these do not. Plus I love that the only ingredient in these is rawhide where other products have more than just that in the ingredients