BY NONE

1 Year, 9 issues - Dig is packed with mummies, pyramids, new discoveries about ancient civilizations, and more. Dig gives kids ages 9-14 (grades 4-8) the latest scoop on archaeological digs in China, Nubia, and the USA, and explains how ancient ideas shape our world today. Experience the thrill of archaeological discovery with Dig! Full of exclusive scoops and photos seen nowhere else, each issue features articles about the latest archaeological discoveries, on-site reports from important digs, and special sections done in partnership with leading museums. Games, puzzles, and activities round out the fun.This magazine has a cover much like a soft cover book, providing durability that allows each issue to be enjoyed for years to come. Free teacher's guides available at www.cobblestonepub.com. see more...

Kim H.
Coronado, CA
Our subscription recently ran out, but we love Dig magazine! Though it didn't come every month, bummer, each copy was about a new and interesting topic giving a full history lesson including beautiful photos. The stories are written so children will be engaged and want to read every issue! This is a great magazine to get the creative mind rolling in any kid!
Emily d.
Portland , OR
We had Dig magazines in my fourth grade class and I thought they were alright but a little beat up. I preferred my zoo books at home and I never felt a need to ask for a subscription to this magazine.
Amanda D.
I love having all kinds of literature, magazines, books, newspapers, for my kids to explore on our homeschool adventures !! this is one of the many that i would recommend keeping on hand for the elementary years. scool can get boaring! why not make it a lottle more fun?!?!
Sarah C.
This was one of my favorite magazine and along with Magic Treehouse books I attribute my plans to become an archeologist in part to this.
Rosie P.
Lake Geneva
Good subscription for younger readers. I used to give these to my younger brother, but he lost interest recently.
Ashley W.
Great book that kids will love. Grab it for story time or on the go. Your kids will truly love this book.
christina m.
East Boston, MA
This is so cute i got these a few times for my nephew who is super into this stuff he loves it
adriana f.
N Hollywood, CA
Fun but educational for the kids. ive read this and enjoyed it myself! its really good
Stephanie C.
Trinity, TX
This is a great book for kids with inquisitive minds and a thirst for learning
alondra c.
I haven't read this magazine but I'm always looking for new things to read.
Kelli G.
What should I expect from this magazine?