Differin Soothing Moisturizer

by Differin

Differin Soothing Moisturizer instantly soothes and relieves dryness.

The thirst is real. Your skin’s thirst, that is. When you’re dealing with acne-prone or combination skin it almost feels like you can’t keep it hydrated. Quench that thirst and keep your skin from drying out for a full 48 hours with a soothing, smoothing moisturizer for acne-prone skin that will feel like spa trip in a bottle.

Apply Differin Soothing Moisturizer all over your face to keep skin soft and hydrated. Differin Soothing Moisturizer soothes dryness while leaving skin soft and smooth all day long. It absorbs easily to help restore your skin's natural moisture and prevents dryness before it starts — because like we’ve said, you’ve got some thirsty skin. Differin Soothing Moisturizer is compatible for everyday use with Differin Gel. Differin Gel is not used in the same way as a spot treatment; it should be applied to the entire face, once daily. This hypoallergenic, non-medicated moisturizer contains no fragrance or parabens. Its pH-balanced formula is non-comedogenic, so it won't clog pores.

Does anyone else find this moisturizer to be heavy? Almost like it’s breaking me out? Or is it just me.?
compre estos productos el clean la medicina y la crema pues lo vi en un video que era bueno para el acné,me gustaría saber si funciona y que tiempo se pueden ver los resultados di es que funciona
I’ve been using differin gel (acne treatment one) for about 2 weeks now. I am now on that stage where my skin is dry out really bad. Is this a good moisturizer to combat the excessive dryness??
Start your review of Differin Soothing Moisturizer!
Edgerton, WI
Differin Soothing Moisturizer uploaded by Tina B.
I just bought this DIFFEREN BALANCING MOISTURIZER this afternoon, just to have a backup for the Origins that I bought yesterday. I paid $5.99 at ROSS for it. I put it on my face tonight after showering & using my Vivitar brush & Yes, I mentioned I scrubbed my face too hard with the brush, then adding this MOISTURIZER to my face - UGH, Not Good! The cream felt "greasy" to me, on my face & does have a slight smell, which I didn't care for. Then my face started getting really red & sore, so I cleaned it off right away. * I shared the MOISTURIZER with my mom, she put it on her hands & felt completely different. She didn't think it had a smell & it made her hands "soft". So....goes to show you - "every single body" really is different! 😳
Differin Soothing Moisturizer uploaded by Zahra H.
Love it, easy simple moisturizing everyday fave wash doesn’t feel stripping to the skin
Las Vegas, NV
I used differin’s nightly moisturizer for a few months and I liked it a lot. Left me feeling very moisturized. I also like that it is fragrance free and inexpensive.
Napa, CA
Differin Soothing Moisturizer uploaded by Patti M.
Differin Soothing Moisturizer uploaded by Patti M.
Purchased at: Walmart
The Differin Oil Absorbing Moisturizer With SPF 30 in it there’s a really good moisturizer for any one who has troublesome skin and is looking for some sun protection as well. It comes out a little bit runny but is soon as you apply it to the skin, the skin absolutely absorbs it right away and it doesn’t leave and really feeling, just a very moisturized one instead. I definitely will suggest this to others and I will continue to use this, in hopes that it’ll clear up my adult breakouts, Once and for all!
S Milwaukee, WI
Purchased at: Walgreens
Absolutely hated this moisturizer. Super greasy, doesn't sink into skin & talk about a breakout. Differin is supposed to help acne not cause it. If you have oily skin, I would definitely stay away from this moisturizer. Or sensitive skin, no bueno
Portsmouth , VA
Works great under the retinol gel, I do feel like the gel didn't even start working til I started using this product. After some reading I learned that in order for retinol to work the skin has to be ph balanced and I really feel like this product did the job because I noticed my skin clearing up after I started using this in conjunction with the treatment gel
Spokane
I LOVE this product!! Honestly one of my staples, I’ve bought it multiple times now. It works very well on my combo skin, and includes SPF which is great and I don’t have to add another step in my routine. It replenishes my skin so well after I wash my face and hasn’t caused any breakouts!
knoxville, TN
This is a great moisturizer for acne prone and oily skin. It effectively moisturizes my face without worsening breakouts or causing excess oil. I have used this for at least 6 months now and I believe it works well for those who still need a moisturizer despite having oily skin.
Okeechobee, FL
Differin Soothing Moisturizer uploaded by Stacie H.
Purchased at: Walmart
Great moisturizer. Absorbs nicely. No thick residue left behind. Perfect for daily use. Lasts a while. Great price. Nice packaging
I really love this product. It's super moisturizing and it dries a little tacky so its great to double as a primer. Doesn't have a scent and very reasonably priced. This product doesn't have any ingredients for healing or treating acne, it's strictly a moisturizer. **Update** this product is being discontinued and they're releasing new moisturizers so if you want it buy it while you can find it.