BY DIFFERIN

Travel Size Acne Treatment - NEW Differin Gel is different! Differin is the first and only FDA-approved full prescription strength retinoid. This acne treatment is now available without a prescription. Differin Gel is dermatologist developed and tested. Differin treats the redness and inflammation associated with acne and helps prevent pimples, blackheads, and clogged pores before they occur. In order to get the best results, spread a thin layer over your face, once a day, every day.Benefits:Once daily topical retinoidOil free, fragrance freePrescribed to over 40 million people globally for more than 20 yearsIn a clinical studies, Differin Gel provided nearly a 60% reduction in acne lesions after 12 weeks which will continue to improve with further use. - Travel Size Acne Treatment see more...

• Anybody with deep, dark, and painful cystic acne have res...5 Answers
  • How long did you use this before you saw results? How oft...1 Answers
  • Did this actually clear anyone’s acne? I used this for ab...4 Answers
Differin® Gel Acne Treatment 0.5 oz. Box

Start your review of Differin® Gel Acne Treatment 0.5 oz. Box!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Nida S.
When Differin became available over the counter, I ran to my local drug store and grabbed a tube! I had never tried it before but heard so much about this form of vitamin A. So Differin contains 0.1% Adapalene, this is a form of vitamin A that is ready to be absorbed into your skin. Your skin doesn't need to break it down, it's like a peeled banana, ready to go! At first I started using this every night, boy was that a mistake! This product is VERY strong! It left my skin sooooo dry and irritated. So I had to stop using it a whole month. I slowly went back to it, using it once a week, and now I use it every 3-4 days. I have acne prone combo skin that tends to be dry in the winter months. After washing my face at night, I use a mild toner and wait 30 minutes (to prevent the product from absorbing into the skin too quickly) then apply the Differin treatment and wait another 30 minutes (to let the treatment start working away at my skin), then apply some oil and Moisturizer. This has worked wonders for my skin, I barely breakout compared to before and so long as I use the appropriate after care products to keep my skin hydrated I do really well with this retinol. I highly recommend you to try it, just go slow!
Kenzie S.
I am still using this product and let me tell you this is a life saver. My acne is just on my chin and occasionally on my forehead, but my acne is hormonal and this has been working for me. I put a thin layer on my chin, wait for it to dry and then put on the differing balancing moisturizer and it has cleared my skin up a lot. i’ve only been using it for a month and a half, but when i get to where I want my skin to be, i’ll take a picture to update!
Robyn E.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Purchased at: Target
Let me start off by saying I was skeptical about trying yet again another product that promised to deliver results. I mean, I always get results but they tend to be the disappointing kind. I had a surgery that completely knocked my hormones off whack and I broke out horribly around my chin and mouth area. Growing up I had really good skin, a minimal routine if you can even call it that and I ate so much junk that never affected my skin. Then I got into adulthood and noticed I had more breakouts & more scarring. I tried astringents, foam cleansers, bars, scrubs, strips...nothing gave me any advantages. I don’t know how I came across Differin besides seeing it on t.v but I took another chance. I’m happy to report that this product has finally given me some hope. I’ve been using it for about 2 months, I try to use it everyday but I def. miss a day or two and I only use it once. Here’s some pros and cons of my experience.

Pro:
-A little goes a long way.
-Not scented
Rubs in fast

Cons: When I first started using the product, I used a little bit but I put it all over my face, even places I didn’t breakout. But I noticed I’d get these white dry patches around the corners of my eyes and the creases of my nose would burn and itch. I discontinued putting the gel around those issues and never had an issue since. The pictures don’t do my face justice when it comes to the after pic! Will def. keep buying.
Monina C.
Marrero , LA
Yess! I must say that this product is really good. It’s really works for me, my acne is gone after i use it in a week. And I continue to use this product, now my face clear and acne free. Even my daughter use this and it also works for her. I’m happy and contented using this product. Now this is my ride or die product 💛
Jamie R.
Virginia Beach, VA
Adapalene 0.1% (retinoid)
My hormonal acne has gotten A LOT better so I'm hoping this will just annihilate it all together.
It’s actually almost completely gone. I used this in combination with Corsx One Step Pimple wipes and AHA/BHA Toner
Darriyen I.
Nashville, TN
I’ll say this when I first started using this my skin was smooth, about 3 weeks later I had the most painful forehead blemish but (purging exists) It is effective depending on the products you use with. Everyone says to use it after hydration/moisturizers but I have oily skin and it’s better for me to use it after I wash and tone. I will continue to use this and I hope to get the face wash and moisturizer from this line also.
Lacey A.
Athens , TN
Must have product to prevent the occasional breakouts..also a topical retinoid..combats acne and wrinkles..a little goes a long way so only apply a thin layer..can cause some peeling if used too much or too often..I purchased mine at Walmart
Jakezeyah J.
Anderson
Completely cleared my face! check out my youtube video on my channel Jakezeyah Jones. I tell you how to use it in conjunction with other products! And its affordable with online coupons or without!!! I highly recommend!
Amanda P.
Apple Valley
I go back and forth with this product. When I started using it, it slowly made my acne better. But I’m in month 2 of using it and I’ve been breaking out worse than I have in years. That may be my mirena, so I’m not saying it’s trash. I’m waiting until I complete 3 months of using three gel, as suggested, to see if it starts helping. Differin® Gel Acne Treatment 1.6 oz. Box
Christy C.
Limestone
Love it this stuff. If you’re really looking for something that actually does clear acne, this is the stuff! It is a little expensive so I got the small bottle just to give it a test drive and it’s done me wonders. One thing no one ever tells you about this product is that it severely dries your skin out and some people go through this acne purge, but after the purge, you’re skin is completely acne free, I’ve been using this product for over a month and I haven’t had my purge, lots of people don’t get the purge. And my skin is clear now!!
Denisse R.
Anybody with deep, dark, and painful cystic acne have results with this yet? I want to try this before last option - dermatologist. I don't break out often, just around my period, but then it's the deep, cystic bumps that take weeks to heal and then leave dark spots. So even though it doesn't happen frequently, they last forever. I need help with PREVENTION and wondered how this would do? Thanks in advance!
elizabeth e.