BY DIFFERIN

Travel Size Acne Treatment - NEW Differin Gel is different! Differin is the first and only FDA-approved full prescription strength retinoid. This acne treatment is now available without a prescription. Differin Gel is dermatologist developed and tested. Differin treats the redness and inflammation associated with acne and helps prevent pimples, blackheads, and clogged pores before they occur. In order to get the best results, spread a thin layer over your face, once a day, every day.Benefits:Once daily topical retinoidOil free, fragrance freePrescribed to over 40 million people globally for more than 20 yearsIn a clinical studies, Differin Gel provided nearly a 60% reduction in acne lesions after 12 weeks which will continue to improve with further use. - Travel Size Acne Treatment see more...

• Anybody with deep, dark, and painful cystic acne have res...5 Answers
  • How long did you use this before you saw results? How oft...1 Answers
  • Did this actually clear anyone’s acne? I used this for ab...4 Answers
Differin® Gel Acne Treatment 0.5 oz. Box

Start your review of Differin® Gel Acne Treatment 0.5 oz. Box!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Kenzie S.
I am still using this product and let me tell you this is a life saver. My acne is just on my chin and occasionally on my forehead, but my acne is hormonal and this has been working for me. I put a thin layer on my chin, wait for it to dry and then put on the differing balancing moisturizer and it has cleared my skin up a lot. i’ve only been using it for a month and a half, but when i get to where I want my skin to be, i’ll take a picture to update!
L E.
Worked for me, especially my scars. My redness has definitely gone down. It’s a bit much for a little tube, but it has lasted me more than a month so I think it’s worth it. I was kind of nervous to try it, because i didn’t think it would work. I would recommend for sure.
Kim S.
I am rating this at 3 at this current moment. I have heard rave reviews and purchased. Have used for 2 weeks and am still having issues with blemishes.
Jennifer A.
This honestly is a staple in my acne skincare routine this cleared my skin no more crazy pimples I will get about 2-3 on my neck from my period but not too much on my face. Also helped out with acne scaring over time
Jamie T.
West Covina
I really like this acne treatment and i use it all the time. I always rely on it and put it on at night
Ty W.
Purchased at: CVS
This is helping so far with my skin! It is easy to use and not irritating. Also seems to be okay under makeup and oil free moisturizer. Be sure to wear with sunscreen! glad this it over the counter.
Sara J.
Chicago
Significantly reduced the size of my under the surface of my skin over night. With using It two times a day It does the trick. Minor downfall is my skin peels a lot after so i suggest a good exfoliating face wash like St. Ives apricot scrub. I also use pressed oil to moisturize like the rose hip seed oil by Deciem the Ordinary. This product also helps with scars somewhat too. Only downside besides peeling is I feel my results aren’t as noticeable the longer i use It.
Dstar W.
SAN ANTONIO
Purchased at: Target
It does nothing. I used it every night and that stuff didn't do a thing the fact. I had high hopes for this but to me or was a dud. Very disappointed.
agathe m.
Quatre Bornes
Very good acne cream.its clear acne and blemish scars..its gentle on skin and dont leave oily residue.its has a nice packaging.easy to use.its affordable and i meet my expectation..i recommend this product
Brenda A.
15580 gaylord
I used this on a higher dose when it was prescription only but had to stop when I got pregnant. It works very well. I got my teen son this over thr counter product at target and he saw results in a week using it every other day with lotion over it after it dries. Make sure you use your lotion.
Denisse R.
Anybody with deep, dark, and painful cystic acne have results with this yet? I want to try this before last option - dermatologist. I don't break out often, just around my period, but then it's the deep, cystic bumps that take weeks to heal and then leave dark spots. So even though it doesn't happen frequently, they last forever. I need help with PREVENTION and wondered how this would do? Thanks in advance!
elizabeth e.