BY DIFFERIN

Travel Size Acne Treatment - NEW Differin Gel is different! Differin is the first and only FDA-approved full prescription strength retinoid. This acne treatment is now available without a prescription. Differin Gel is dermatologist developed and tested. Differin treats the redness and inflammation associated with acne and helps prevent pimples, blackheads, and clogged pores before they occur. In order to get the best results, spread a thin layer over your face, once a day, every day.Benefits:Once daily topical retinoidOil free, fragrance freePrescribed to over 40 million people globally for more than 20 yearsIn a clinical studies, Differin Gel provided nearly a 60% reduction in acne lesions after 12 weeks which will continue to improve with further use. - Travel Size Acne Treatment see more...

• Anybody with deep, dark, and painful cystic acne have res...5 Answers
  • How long did you use this before you saw results? How oft...1 Answers
  • Did this actually clear anyone’s acne? I used this for ab...4 Answers
Differin® Gel Acne Treatment 0.5 oz. Box

Start your review of Differin® Gel Acne Treatment 0.5 oz. Box!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Kennedy O.
West Roxbury
Honestly it is not good doesn’t help acne and the fact doctors had to prescribe it before it so dumb. Literally it does nothing
Joetta G.
As a 40+ year old woman I find it pretty frustrating to still be dealing with acne. At my last visit to the dermatologist (annual skin cancer screening--do it!) I asked if there was something he'd recommend. He mentioned this and it's been 3 weeks now. I'm totally happy with the results. The little breakouts have basically vanished and I could swear my wrinkles are less deep too!!! I use it every morning religiously, along with the face wash and moisturizer. Am totally happy.
latasha v.
San Antonio, TX
I used this product through the Allure Beauty Enthusiast program where I tested it for 24 full weeks!!! I can honestly say that at first my skin had a bad reaction to it; my acne actually got worse before it got better but when it did get better it was absolutely FLAWLESS! I had past acne marks and since I have Olive skin tone they were brown and very discoloration up against my Olive skin. This product really cleared up my acne scars and when it cleared up my acne I didn't have any scars from that acne either. I also noticed that it helped a bit with my tiny little wrinkles by by eyes! My only advice would be to use the cleanser and moisturizer with it because it's a very strong product and I couldn't use other acne products with it or certain soaps or cleaners with fragrance and so on!
Jennifer S.
Ridge , NY
I use this every night before I go to bed. Does not dry my skin out and keeps my breakouts under control. Easy to apply and I’m able to make it last. Price is good too.
Alexandra J.
Lake Worth, FL
This treatment requires a committed regimen but if you stick to it the payoff is worth it! I have used this religiously for 4 months and it has completely cured me of breakouts! I had hormonal acne and my skin was not naturally healing. The first month was very rough as the peeling/redness made it impossible to wear any make up or product and my skin was super sensitive to the sun. But I stuck to it and now my skin is CLEAR. It also doesn’t seem as sensitive as it was before! It is not red or irritated and I can wear any make up or sunscreen without worrying it will break out. If I do have a blemish it clears up quickly within about a day, unlike before where it would take over a week. I can’t rave about this product enough if you are on the fence. Commit to trying it for a few months and do not give up hope.
Kayla C.
Tacoma, WA
So this product gets a lot of bad hype and I think it’s because people are not using it correctly. This product needs at least 2 months to show any real lasting results. And those 2 months are HORRIFYING. You will break out (purge), your skin will dry up and crack, it will be red and angry. You need additional products to use afterward to help heal these problems. My differin regimen is this: cleanse with cerave hydrating cleanser, tone with pixi glow tonic, differin, rose water spray, cream moisturizer, skin care oil!!! The oil is the most important part. I highly recommend either the tarte marajuca oil or Josie maran 100% pure argan oil. If you can get through the first 2 months of use, I promise you’ll see clearer more beautiful skin. My skin was once oily and acne prone and now I have normal to dry skin. I still use differin every day, and my skin is no longer angry. It loves it. So keep at it, don’t give up, and replenish the moisture back into your skin.
Musissha J.
Scarborough, ON
Its great for getting rid of white spots and acne. Only downfall is it will make your skin sensitive.
Nida S.
When Differin became available over the counter, I ran to my local drug store and grabbed a tube! I had never tried it before but heard so much about this form of vitamin A. So Differin contains 0.1% Adapalene, this is a form of vitamin A that is ready to be absorbed into your skin. Your skin doesn't need to break it down, it's like a peeled banana, ready to go! At first I started using this every night, boy was that a mistake! This product is VERY strong! It left my skin sooooo dry and irritated. So I had to stop using it a whole month. I slowly went back to it, using it once a week, and now I use it every 3-4 days. I have acne prone combo skin that tends to be dry in the winter months. After washing my face at night, I use a mild toner and wait 30 minutes (to prevent the product from absorbing into the skin too quickly) then apply the Differin treatment and wait another 30 minutes (to let the treatment start working away at my skin), then apply some oil and Moisturizer. This has worked wonders for my skin, I barely breakout compared to before and so long as I use the appropriate after care products to keep my skin hydrated I do really well with this retinol. I highly recommend you to try it, just go slow!
Aly J.
Madera, CA
I've pretty much always broken out on my face my whole life especially being a teenager and I also have oily skin. I saw my dermatologist and recommended me to try this ***YOU ARE ONLY SUPPOSED TO PUT A PEA SIZED AMOUNT JUST ON THE PIMPLE 30 minutes before bed*** after I put it on my pimples I would take whatever was left over on my fingers and rub it on my blemishes and my scars. The first week it really dried me out so I would but tons of moisturizer on but the thing that helped the most when I was dry was a daily gentle exfoliator. It took off all of my dry spots. I noticed the night after I would put it on when I woke up my face seemed brighter and my pimples started drying up. I've used this off/on for about a month and my face is almost completely clear. I LOVE IT the only thing bad that I noticed was how dry it left me the first week but after that week I no longer was. The small tube has lasted me over a month.
Amber B.
louisville
After hearing about this product from my boyfriends mom, I was very excited to try it. I bought it at my local Meijer for $12. I’ve been using it every day at night for about two months now and don’t like it. My face is really dry and scaly no matter how much moisturizer I put on. Around the corners of my nose has peeled so much that sores have occurred there. My acne has not cleared up at all, if anything, I see more blackheads and bumps under my skin. This product is a fluke and makes my skin burn and feel right almost everytime I use it. Very disappointed. I guess the goal is to dry out the face in order to get rid of the acne but my skin is wanting to create more oil because of it being so dry and sensitive. I feel as if it has broken down my epidermis.
Denisse R.
Anybody with deep, dark, and painful cystic acne have results with this yet? I want to try this before last option - dermatologist. I don't break out often, just around my period, but then it's the deep, cystic bumps that take weeks to heal and then leave dark spots. So even though it doesn't happen frequently, they last forever. I need help with PREVENTION and wondered how this would do? Thanks in advance!
elizabeth e.