BY DIFFERIN

Travel Size Acne Treatment - NEW Differin Gel is different! Differin is the first and only FDA-approved full prescription strength retinoid. This acne treatment is now available without a prescription. Differin Gel is dermatologist developed and tested. Differin treats the redness and inflammation associated with acne and helps prevent pimples, blackheads, and clogged pores before they occur. In order to get the best results, spread a thin layer over your face, once a day, every day.Benefits:Once daily topical retinoidOil free, fragrance freePrescribed to over 40 million people globally for more than 20 yearsIn a clinical studies, Differin Gel provided nearly a 60% reduction in acne lesions after 12 weeks which will continue to improve with further use. - Travel Size Acne Treatment see more...

• Anybody with deep, dark, and painful cystic acne have res...5 Answers
  • How long did you use this before you saw results? How oft...1 Answers
  • Did this actually clear anyone’s acne? I used this for ab...4 Answers
Differin® Gel Acne Treatment 0.5 oz. Box

Start your review of Differin® Gel Acne Treatment 0.5 oz. Box!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Dstar W.
SAN ANTONIO
Purchased at: Target
It does nothing. I used it every night and that stuff didn't do a thing the fact. I had high hopes for this but to me or was a dud. Very disappointed.
Ashley L.
Plattsburgh, NY
Purchased at: Target
I have never tried this however my husband did and it did nothing but intensify his acne and it smelled awful and burned his skin
harley w.
San angelo, TX
I didn't see a difference at all after completing use of the entire tube. Literally did nothing to my face.
Kiana C.
Bel Air, MD
I’ve struggled with acne my whole life and ended up going on accutane when I was in high school. I would say I have pretty tough skin (I’ve had 3 laser treatments and several chemical peels) and this made my skin feel/look terrible. I’ve never really had any issues with my skin being extra dry (except when I was on accutane) and while using this as directed my chin became red and irritated and was so dry my skin was peely. Thankfully I have a good moisturizer that cleared it up quickly.
Gina S.
Do not get this product if you have sensitive skin! At first when I heard that this product would be on the market, I decided to try it. I've always had acne, but not too bad so I figured I would try this since it is medicated & my mom who is a pharmacist also recommended it. I followed the instructions for this about 3-4 weeks, which is when my skin was supposed to start getting better. I understood that your skin gets worse before it gets better, but my skin never got better!! Not only did it make my skin burn the first week, but I also got dry patches & my skin started breaking out more. I now am left with red areas on my face, more acne, and disappointed in this product!
Katie B.
I decided to try this product based on the good reviews I’ve seen. I applied as per directed once a day after cleansing and toning. I think its common knowledge that acne products dry out your skin so I made sure to apply my best moisturizer after. However, just by the end of that first day, my skin was dramatically dried out. I put more moisturizer on that night. On the second day, during application, my skin started burning but resided after maybe 30 seconds. I put moisturizer on again afterwards and that made my skin start burning again badly. I continued with my regular make-up routine and applying my foundation increased the burning sensation even more. I figured it would subside after a little time but was not expecting to go half the day with my face feeling like it was on fire. It wasn’t until maybe 4-5 hours later that the burning went away. But it came back that night while taking off my make-up and washing my face. I immediately discontinued use of this product. However, the next 3 days my skin was still burning due to use of this gel and nothing I put on could relieve the burning feeling. On that note, my skin is not sensitive to new products and I have never experienced any type of bad reaction to any product before.
Chloe H.
Estero, FL
I bought this because my acne has been really bad lately and I read great reviews but this product was terrible. After just two days of use, my face was flaking, and extremely dry. Whenever I put lotion or makeup on my face, it would burn extremely bad. At first I couldn't figure out why my face looked so bad, but then after reading some more reviews I realized it was Differin. I then returned it.
Kennedy O.
West Roxbury
Honestly it is not good doesn’t help acne and the fact doctors had to prescribe it before it so dumb. Literally it does nothing
Brooke B.
Hamilton, OH
Purchased at: CVS
I was recommended this acne treatment by my doctor and was using it every night for about 2 months. I knew that it was going to make the acne worse before it got better so I wasn’t surprised when I was getting more acne. Eventually, 2 months had gone by and I still was getting worse on my cheeks so I stopped using it completely and it hasn’t went back to my normal skin since.
Kat L.
Lexington , KY
I didn't really see any difference in my skin after using this product, it seems to be a gentle on the skin. A lot of people said that it works for them so it's just up to your skin type! I tried re-purchasing but my opinion didn't change.
Denisse R.
Anybody with deep, dark, and painful cystic acne have results with this yet? I want to try this before last option - dermatologist. I don't break out often, just around my period, but then it's the deep, cystic bumps that take weeks to heal and then leave dark spots. So even though it doesn't happen frequently, they last forever. I need help with PREVENTION and wondered how this would do? Thanks in advance!
elizabeth e.