BY DIFFERIN

Travel Size Acne Treatment - NEW Differin Gel is different! Differin is the first and only FDA-approved full prescription strength retinoid. This acne treatment is now available without a prescription. Differin Gel is dermatologist developed and tested. Differin treats the redness and inflammation associated with acne and helps prevent pimples, blackheads, and clogged pores before they occur. In order to get the best results, spread a thin layer over your face, once a day, every day.Benefits:Once daily topical retinoidOil free, fragrance freePrescribed to over 40 million people globally for more than 20 yearsIn a clinical studies, Differin Gel provided nearly a 60% reduction in acne lesions after 12 weeks which will continue to improve with further use. - Travel Size Acne Treatment see more...

• Anybody with deep, dark, and painful cystic acne have res...5 Answers
  • How long did you use this before you saw results? How oft...1 Answers
  • Did this actually clear anyone’s acne? I used this for ab...4 Answers
Differin® Gel Acne Treatment 0.5 oz. Box

Start your review of Differin® Gel Acne Treatment 0.5 oz. Box!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Jacob C.
Marion
Initially, this product was hard on my skin. However, after using it for a while it is very good. It keeps my acne under control, and if I do break out, the breakouts are smaller.
Kayla K.
Batesville, MS
Before this was an over the counter treatment; it was given to me by my Dermatologist. I use it as a spot treatment for my breakouts. I’ve even used it in my husband!
Edith C.
San Antonio
This gel was a recommendation for my teenage son from his pediatrician and it was the best gel treatment even I used it when I have a bad breakout
Allison M.
Phoenix
This stuff does WONDERS. My dermatologist recommended it to me as a cheaper route than the prescription stuff, and to me personally it works quicker and better.
Junilsa J.
I really recommend using this acne treatment. It has calmed my acne down a lot, my dermatologist even recommended it for me but when using this product make sure to apply a little bit and you won’t see results after consistently using it for almost 3 months.
Elana R.
STEWARTSVILLE, NJ
Finally a true retinol acne treatment that is available without a prescription. This is the same formula a dose that was previously only available with a dermatologist prescription. It works to rapidly clear breakout. Most important, you MUST wear SPF with it.
Erika N.
Charlotte, NC
I am in love with this product! I had been struggling with acne for almost 2 years now and this treatment made my acne go away. My acne scars went away and my skin looks great. It’s soft and I am I finally achieving clear skin
Alyssa R.
Fife , WA
Helped clear large hard cystic acne on cheeks. Also works for smaller pimples on forehead and chin. I don’t think it’s helpful for blackheads or sebum production. It can be drying so I always use it first and put a think moisturizer over it. For this reason I use it only a night or every other night.
Rebecca B.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Omg I had given up on other spot treatments because I felt like they always left me with a dry, flaky patch that still had a blemish underneath. This stuff us absolutely incredible! It flattens literally any blemish overnight, but doesn't leave the skin dry or irritated. Holy grail. Nothing can top it.
member-4cee1
This stuff is amazing. I would recommend this to anyone with acne. My skin cleared up quickly and it even fought off hormonal acne which is tough to do. The only downside is that I can tell when I’m at the end of the bottle, it stops working as well.
Denisse R.
Anybody with deep, dark, and painful cystic acne have results with this yet? I want to try this before last option - dermatologist. I don't break out often, just around my period, but then it's the deep, cystic bumps that take weeks to heal and then leave dark spots. So even though it doesn't happen frequently, they last forever. I need help with PREVENTION and wondered how this would do? Thanks in advance!
elizabeth e.