BY DIFFERIN

Travel Size Acne Treatment - NEW Differin Gel is different! Differin is the first and only FDA-approved full prescription strength retinoid. This acne treatment is now available without a prescription. Differin Gel is dermatologist developed and tested. Differin treats the redness and inflammation associated with acne and helps prevent pimples, blackheads, and clogged pores before they occur. In order to get the best results, spread a thin layer over your face, once a day, every day.Benefits:Once daily topical retinoidOil free, fragrance freePrescribed to over 40 million people globally for more than 20 yearsIn a clinical studies, Differin Gel provided nearly a 60% reduction in acne lesions after 12 weeks which will continue to improve with further use. - Travel Size Acne Treatment see more...

• Anybody with deep, dark, and painful cystic acne have res...5 Answers
  • How long did you use this before you saw results? How oft...1 Answers
  • Did this actually clear anyone’s acne? I used this for ab...4 Answers
Jamie S.
This is a different form of acne treatment than I'm used to using because you apply every night. I experienced peeling so I stopped using it. And it did not help my pimples.
Lauren B.
Purchased at: Walmart
This really works well to clear the skin. It takes about 2 weeks before you’ll see results, but it does eventually do what it needs to do-get rid of acne. The first week, it made my skin breakout even more than usual but after that it started getting better and now I have clear skin and only use this during the summer when my skin tends to be more oily and have more acne.
Tanesha S.
I started using this gel after having a massive breakout in my T zone. I put it on at bedtime and when I woke up the next morning all of my smaller pimples had disappeared and the larger ones were significantly smaller. After the first month I noticed my skin was brighter and my fine lines started to fade away too.
Krystle K.
Sewell, NJ
i started using this after i saw one of the youtubers i watch use it for her acne and i decided to give it a go. i liked that it was a gel and wouldnt dry my skin out like a lot of other acne treatments. i get a pimple here and there but my cystic acne is pretty much gone! i highly recommend! its also anti aging as well!
Rebecca B.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Omg I had given up on other spot treatments because I felt like they always left me with a dry, flaky patch that still had a blemish underneath. This stuff us absolutely incredible! It flattens literally any blemish overnight, but doesn't leave the skin dry or irritated. Holy grail. Nothing can top it.
LoveLeeLife L.
Fort Worth , TX
This product was recommended to me by my cousin who is a dermatologist. I have been using it for about a month now and have noticed that my pores are smaller and my face is less oily. It does cause some burning and peeling but if you moisturize after putting it on it will minimize the effects.
Kelsey B.
Minneapolis, MN
I used this for a few months and thought it was nice. Didn’t really notice much of a difference, but it didn’t hurt my skin either. A lot of times acne treatments really dry out my skin and leave it in worse condition than it was in the first place. Not this though. It helped reduce pimples and *possibly* helps prevent new breakouts.
Nida S.
When Differin became available over the counter, I ran to my local drug store and grabbed a tube! I had never tried it before but heard so much about this form of vitamin A. So Differin contains 0.1% Adapalene, this is a form of vitamin A that is ready to be absorbed into your skin. Your skin doesn't need to break it down, it's like a peeled banana, ready to go! At first I started using this every night, boy was that a mistake! This product is VERY strong! It left my skin sooooo dry and irritated. So I had to stop using it a whole month. I slowly went back to it, using it once a week, and now I use it every 3-4 days. I have acne prone combo skin that tends to be dry in the winter months. After washing my face at night, I use a mild toner and wait 30 minutes (to prevent the product from absorbing into the skin too quickly) then apply the Differin treatment and wait another 30 minutes (to let the treatment start working away at my skin), then apply some oil and Moisturizer. This has worked wonders for my skin, I barely breakout compared to before and so long as I use the appropriate after care products to keep my skin hydrated I do really well with this retinol. I highly recommend you to try it, just go slow!
Nicole D.
I tried using this, primarily on my chin, once a day for a few months. I really didn’t see any improvement. Maybe I should’ve applied it more frequently, but I didn’t want to dry out my skin. I’ve had more luck with acne treatments that contain 10% benzoyl peroxide. Wouldn’t repurchase.
Kara P.
Bellevue, OH
This has almost cleared up my adult acne completely. It has also reduced the looks of my pores as well! It’s kinda pricey buts it’s well worth it. I’ve had the small tube and it’s lasted me two months! I would highly recommend to anyone who has acne or uneven skin texture.
Denisse R.
Anybody with deep, dark, and painful cystic acne have results with this yet? I want to try this before last option - dermatologist. I don't break out often, just around my period, but then it's the deep, cystic bumps that take weeks to heal and then leave dark spots. So even though it doesn't happen frequently, they last forever. I need help with PREVENTION and wondered how this would do? Thanks in advance!
elizabeth e.
Fresno, CA
What drugstores sells this product?
Bryce L.
Athens, GA
Did this actually clear anyone’s acne? I used this for about 2 months consistently and felt it did more harm than good.
Musissha J.
Scarborough, ON
Does anyone know where I could purchase this from? i can no longer find it on Amazon...Differin® Gel Acne Treatment 1.6 oz. Box
Stephanie O.
Tiffin, OH
I know the directions say you can use moisturizer with this, but it doesn’t say if you’re supposed to moisturize before or after applying this treatment. Also, are serums okay to use with it?