BY DIFFERIN

Travel Size Acne Treatment - NEW Differin Gel is different! Differin is the first and only FDA-approved full prescription strength retinoid. This acne treatment is now available without a prescription. Differin Gel is dermatologist developed and tested. Differin treats the redness and inflammation associated with acne and helps prevent pimples, blackheads, and clogged pores before they occur. In order to get the best results, spread a thin layer over your face, once a day, every day.Benefits:Once daily topical retinoidOil free, fragrance freePrescribed to over 40 million people globally for more than 20 yearsIn a clinical studies, Differin Gel provided nearly a 60% reduction in acne lesions after 12 weeks which will continue to improve with further use. - Travel Size Acne Treatment see more...

Jenelle J.
Crystal Lake, IL
This has completely cleared my acne! I have been suffering for acne for two years and now I will never go back to the typical over the counter treatments. Salicylic acid and benzoyl peroxide never cleared my acne.
Sarah O.
Oxford
I’ve heard nothing but good things about this product. I haven’t seen miraculous results but I’m under the impression it’s more of a long-term treatment than an overnight solution. Reasonable price, no burning and no harsh smells!
Nickie D.
New Bedford, MA
I am so happy I decided to try this. I have tried everything to clear my skin . From salicylic acid , benzoyl peroxide , three step systems . I have tried it all. I did break out a little more within the first two weeks which is normal . I will not go a day without using this .My skin has cleared , even during my cycle it doesnt break out as bad. Thank you Differin !
Monina C.
Marrero , LA
Yess! I must say that this product is really good. It’s really works for me, my acne is gone after i use it in a week. And I continue to use this product, now my face clear and acne free. Even my daughter use this and it also works for her. I’m happy and contented using this product. Now this is my ride or die product 💛
Nancy W.
McKinney
This review is more of a first impression and I will update down the road with my continued use.

Background: I am 25 and I used to have really really nice skin in my early twenties (as in I would get complements from strangers). Fast forward to today - I have some pretty mild/moderate acne all around my mouth and chin. This is due to a change in Birth Control that my OGYN strongly encouraged for other health reasons. So ever since I switched my face has not been the same.

I would get a mixture of smaller white heads, to black heads, to those deep cystic like pimples all around my mouth and chin. I have cleaned up my diet some and that has helped but I was still looking for something topically that could help. I tried different benzyl peroxide & salicylic acid products and none of them really did the trick - they would just dry out my skin.

This past Wednesday I finally bit the bullet and went to purchase Differin from my local Target store. I have been using it every other night to try and avoid retinization and so far it has worked. My skin is not dry and flaky like other reviewers have said.

The best part is that I have yet to have a new pimple since last Wednesday!!! So that is 6 days with no new pimples which is AWESOME! I would usually get at least one new one a day without this product. The redness and dark spots left over from past pimples is also starting to fade which I love.

So for a first impression I absolutely love this product and wish I would have purchased it sooner.

UPDATE: I originally rated this 5 stars as my first impression but I have downgraded it after using the product consistently for a month.

My acne is now worse than ever. I am not sure what is causing it to flare up to such extreme levels but this product is not really helping me at all anymore.

I will continue to use this product but right now I am pretty disappointed with the lack of results
Sarah e.
Rochester Hills
Purchased at: Walmart
This product severely irritated and dried out my skin. I started out using it once every other day and my skin was so painful that I couldn't stand washing it because it hurt to touch it. I stopped using it for a few weeks and tried again using it once every 3 days and it did the same thing. Needless to say, I didn't see any improvement in my acne.
lithuisha j.
Pickering, ON
i personally didnt like this product because it did get rid of my pimple but it left a scar and i wish i hadn’t used it. however my sister uses this daily and she loves it so i guess it depends on your skin type.
Carina A.
Long Beach, CA
I was really excited when this became available without a prescription because it really works AND now it’s affordable. I was on accutane for a few months and had some really bad side effects. Now I’m dealing with acne again, and I’m surprised that this product works as well as it does. It dries up pimples and reduces the size overnight.
Katie M.
Stone Mtn, GA
You have to be patient when using Differin. You won’t see results right away. You do have to be diligent about applying sunscreen as it makes you more sensitive to the sun. Unfortunately, I had a hard time finding the right sunscreen that did leave a burning sensation on my face, so I gave up on Differin after 2 1/2 months. If you have patience and can find the right sunscreen — Differin could be right for you.
Jamie S.
This is a different form of acne treatment than I'm used to using because you apply every night. I experienced peeling so I stopped using it. And it did not help my pimples.
Denisse R.
Anybody with deep, dark, and painful cystic acne have results with this yet? I want to try this before last option - dermatologist. I don't break out often, just around my period, but then it's the deep, cystic bumps that take weeks to heal and then leave dark spots. So even though it doesn't happen frequently, they last forever. I need help with PREVENTION and wondered how this would do? Thanks in advance!
Bryce L.
Athens, GA
Did this actually clear anyone’s acne? I used this for about 2 months consistently and felt it did more harm than good.
elizabeth e.
Fresno, CA
What drugstores sells this product?
Stephanie O.
Tiffin, OH
I know the directions say you can use moisturizer with this, but it doesn’t say if you’re supposed to moisturize before or after applying this treatment. Also, are serums okay to use with it?
Musissha J.
Scarborough, ON
Does anyone know where I could purchase this from? i can no longer find it on Amazon...Differin® Gel Acne Treatment 1.6 oz. Box