BY DIFFERIN

Travel Size Acne Treatment - NEW Differin Gel is different! Differin is the first and only FDA-approved full prescription strength retinoid. This acne treatment is now available without a prescription. Differin Gel is dermatologist developed and tested. Differin treats the redness and inflammation associated with acne and helps prevent pimples, blackheads, and clogged pores before they occur. In order to get the best results, spread a thin layer over your face, once a day, every day.Benefits:Once daily topical retinoidOil free, fragrance freePrescribed to over 40 million people globally for more than 20 yearsIn a clinical studies, Differin Gel provided nearly a 60% reduction in acne lesions after 12 weeks which will continue to improve with further use. - Travel Size Acne Treatment see more...

• Anybody with deep, dark, and painful cystic acne have res...5 Answers
  • How long did you use this before you saw results? How oft...1 Answers
  • Did this actually clear anyone’s acne? I used this for ab...4 Answers
Ella P.
Portland , OR
I heard this was great for aging skin, and hormonal acne. I've been using it for almost two weeks and don't see a difference maybe if the adapalene gel was more %. I got several deluxe samples from ulta , I'll update this review after continued use
MiriamP (.
This product is a game changer! I love that the Active ingredient “retinoid” actually works. I’ve never tried a product like this one before. I had an ingrown huge bump on my chin, I used it a few times maybe 2 days in a row and the pimple got smaller and smaller and it disappeared. I love and recommend this product!
Jillian A.
Love this stuff! Just be mindful how much and when you apply it. I like to start twice a day morning and night to get the ball rolling and apply a spf sunscreen if I am going out. Then I back down to once at night when it's under control. Always use a moisturizer after applying too! Works great and fast.
Jonida K.
I have been using differin for more than a year now, and it's completely changed my skin for the best. I was getting deep, painful pimples on my cheeks that would not go away no matter what I did - stopped wearing makeup, tried other acne treatments, nothing worked. Using differin changed all that. While I had to be careful as it's a powerful medication, and start incorporating it slowly, my skin was fully acclimated within 3 months and my breakouts have since been few and far between.
Brittany R.
Blackwell
Purchased at: Walmart
I can rave and rave about this all day long. This stuff is amazing and lives up to its claims. I have struggled with acne since I was about 12, I am now 23 and about 4 months into differin. I get an occasional break out, but it is significantly smaller the next morning and gone by the following morning. You will purge at first and it’s miserable but if you work through it, you should see incredible results. It had also faded my acne scars and evened out my skin tone.
Asia T.
Houston
Definitely helps with acne but it drys out my skin like crazy especially the more I use it. I have to apply a moisturizer after using and I only use it once or twice every few weeks to maintain acne free
Bari R.
Lexington, SC
This product worked super well to treat my hormonal acne breakouts and I loved it! However it irritated the skin on my neck and gave me hives like I was allergic to it. I would totally use it again except for the way it irritates my skin
Jenni G.
Rochester, MN
For an oTc option for acne treatment this is great. The rx retinoids are sometimes too strong for my sensitive skin. I use this in combination with the higher rx adapalene alternating nights and it works great to control oils and acne
L e x i F.
Richlands
This stuff is hardcore. You start seeing results around week 3-4 and then your skins goes a little crazy around week 8. It gets really sensitive dry and red but that goes away and your left with completely clear skin. I’ve been using this almost a year and I will never live without it. If you have acne and you’ve tried everything with no luck try this stuff it will change your life.
Jenelle J.
Crystal Lake, IL
This has completely cleared my acne! I have been suffering for acne for two years and now I will never go back to the typical over the counter treatments. Salicylic acid and benzoyl peroxide never cleared my acne.
Denisse R.
Anybody with deep, dark, and painful cystic acne have results with this yet? I want to try this before last option - dermatologist. I don't break out often, just around my period, but then it's the deep, cystic bumps that take weeks to heal and then leave dark spots. So even though it doesn't happen frequently, they last forever. I need help with PREVENTION and wondered how this would do? Thanks in advance!
elizabeth e.
Fresno, CA
What drugstores sells this product?
Bryce L.
Athens, GA
Did this actually clear anyone’s acne? I used this for about 2 months consistently and felt it did more harm than good.
Musissha J.
Scarborough, ON
Does anyone know where I could purchase this from? i can no longer find it on Amazon...Differin® Gel Acne Treatment 1.6 oz. Box
Stephanie O.
Tiffin, OH
I know the directions say you can use moisturizer with this, but it doesn’t say if you’re supposed to moisturize before or after applying this treatment. Also, are serums okay to use with it?