BY DIFFERIN

Travel Size Acne Treatment - NEW Differin Gel is different! Differin is the first and only FDA-approved full prescription strength retinoid. This acne treatment is now available without a prescription. Differin Gel is dermatologist developed and tested. Differin treats the redness and inflammation associated with acne and helps prevent pimples, blackheads, and clogged pores before they occur. In order to get the best results, spread a thin layer over your face, once a day, every day.Benefits:Once daily topical retinoidOil free, fragrance freePrescribed to over 40 million people globally for more than 20 yearsIn a clinical studies, Differin Gel provided nearly a 60% reduction in acne lesions after 12 weeks which will continue to improve with further use. - Travel Size Acne Treatment see more...

Karen K.
Elk Grove, CA
Differin is a great over-the-county product to combat acne.  It starts working way under the surface -- so I had more breakouts than usual when I first started using Differin.  Once that cleared up, it was very unusual to have new acne blemishes.  The gel definitely dried out the skin on my face and I had a lot of peeling.
Kayla N.
Hartsville, SC
Purchased at: Walmart
First, lemme say the most important thing about this product: IT WORKS. I get 0 pimples when I use this product regularly. However, since being on the pill, my skin has become super sensitive and this stuff does irritate my skin if I use it every day, and it does dry my skin out pretty badly. I use it every other day, and it doesn't irritate nearly as badly and the dryness is manageable while still maintaining effectiveness. I've found that using Aquaphor on top of this really helps to solve the dryness problem, and it doesn't make me break out because of how well the Differin gel works. Highly recommend!
Ashley S.
Lompoc, CA
I don't have bad acne but I do break out every so often. This helped but when I stopped using it I broke out worse than I ever had before. I received the differin in a smiley 360 box. I've been tempted to get this for my teenager to see how it helps him.
Molly L.
United States
I use this every day on areas where I typically get acne. It has caused me to have less breakouts. It is the only product that has worked on my acne on my back and gotten rid of it. I would definitely recommend it to someone with stubborn acne.
Jennifer H.
It is a little on the expensive side for such a small tube and it doesn't last long but it is really effective on occasion. It's not something that'll work every night but once in a while it's great. It smells kinda bad and it leaves a layer in the skin so it better as a spot treatment. Also when you use it you have to wash your hands as soon as you're done because it will bleach out fabric.
Ashley C.
Fortson, GA
So far so good. I've been using Differin about 2 times a week now for about a month, going on two. I started really slow with only using it once a week and haven't had any problems with purging or dry flakey skin. I make sure to wash my face and moisturizer without drying off my skin first. Then I wait about 30 min before applying the Differin.
Brandi A.
Greenwood, SC
I bought this to try a couple weeks ago. I knew that it caused breakouts to come to surface and would be treated overtime, but I just couldn’t deal with the fact that it was breaking so bad! And some of it was kind of painful Whiteheads. I stopped using it and it took a couple days or so for the acne to clear up. I don’t have cystic, painful acne so this made my face look worse. I used it because I have slight acne on my face, so i thought it would get rid of it. Wasn’t a good choice for me, but it may work for others who don’t have sensitive skin!
Bri R.
Going on week 3 and my face have never looked better. I don't get cystic acne, I get small bumps along my hairline and cheeks and blackhead on my nose. They are all fading!

During week 2 my skin went through the peeling, red, and sensitive to EVERYTHING (not exaggerating - even my tears hurt it). Now into the third week, I have no issues and it's back to my normal oily/combo complexion.

This isn't a "no acne ever again" treatment, as I've read, and I've gotten a couple small pimples, but my overall concern areas are getting better.

Will update with picks in a couple weeks!
Lacey A.
Athens , TN
Must have product to prevent the occasional breakouts..also a topical retinoid..combats acne and wrinkles..a little goes a long way so only apply a thin layer..can cause some peeling if used too much or too often..I purchased mine at Walmart
maria o.
Des Moines
I love this product during my pregnancy I got a lot of acne really bad I thought after my baby was born it will go away but it didn’t and I tried a lot of things to get rid of it but nothing didn’t work it was getting worse and worse but then I saw this product and started using it and in less than a month I started seeing the difference and it did clean all my acne, it can my your skin dry but use a moisturizer and it will help I really recommend it if you have acne and nothing have work for you, try this product.
Denisse R.
Anybody with deep, dark, and painful cystic acne have results with this yet? I want to try this before last option - dermatologist. I don't break out often, just around my period, but then it's the deep, cystic bumps that take weeks to heal and then leave dark spots. So even though it doesn't happen frequently, they last forever. I need help with PREVENTION and wondered how this would do? Thanks in advance!
Bryce L.
Athens, GA
Did this actually clear anyone’s acne? I used this for about 2 months consistently and felt it did more harm than good.
elizabeth e.
Fresno, CA
What drugstores sells this product?
Stephanie O.
Tiffin, OH
I know the directions say you can use moisturizer with this, but it doesn’t say if you’re supposed to moisturize before or after applying this treatment. Also, are serums okay to use with it?
Musissha J.
Scarborough, ON
Does anyone know where I could purchase this from? i can no longer find it on Amazon...Differin® Gel Acne Treatment 1.6 oz. Box