BY DIFFERIN

Travel Size Acne Treatment - NEW Differin Gel is different! Differin is the first and only FDA-approved full prescription strength retinoid. This acne treatment is now available without a prescription. Differin Gel is dermatologist developed and tested. Differin treats the redness and inflammation associated with acne and helps prevent pimples, blackheads, and clogged pores before they occur. In order to get the best results, spread a thin layer over your face, once a day, every day.Benefits:Once daily topical retinoidOil free, fragrance freePrescribed to over 40 million people globally for more than 20 yearsIn a clinical studies, Differin Gel provided nearly a 60% reduction in acne lesions after 12 weeks which will continue to improve with further use. - Travel Size Acne Treatment see more...

Michael N.
Toronto
This is a good over-the-counter retinoid product. I think it is very important for everyone to have a good retinoid as part of their skin care routine. If you are not currently seeing a doctor or a dermatologist you should but do yourself a favour and pick this one up.
Kris L.
Hamilton, ON
I’m not sure if this does anything for me or if it’s my other treatments doing the job. I feel like Differin is more for mild teenage acne. It’s definitely a lot different than the prescribed product I used to use.
Oriana D.
miami
Este gel secante es genial, lo recomiendo al 100% me ayudo mucho con los granos, los granos pequeños los quita por completo y los grandes los reduce mucho, su tectura es agrdable y es facil de usar solo hay que aplicarlo en el grano y al dia siguiente notaras la diferencia
Ranya B.
I apply at night and when i wake the acne is dry and small keep using it during day until acne is gone
Musissha J.
Scarborough, ON
Its great for getting rid of white spots and acne. Only downfall is it will make your skin sensitive.
Denisse R.
Anybody with deep, dark, and painful cystic acne have results with this yet? I want to try this before last option - dermatologist. I don't break out often, just around my period, but then it's the deep, cystic bumps that take weeks to heal and then leave dark spots. So even though it doesn't happen frequently, they last forever. I need help with PREVENTION and wondered how this would do? Thanks in advance!
Bryce L.
Athens, GA
Did this actually clear anyone’s acne? I used this for about 2 months consistently and felt it did more harm than good.
elizabeth e.
Fresno, CA
What drugstores sells this product?
Stephanie O.
Tiffin, OH
I know the directions say you can use moisturizer with this, but it doesn’t say if you’re supposed to moisturize before or after applying this treatment. Also, are serums okay to use with it?
Musissha J.
Scarborough, ON
Does anyone know where I could purchase this from? i can no longer find it on Amazon...Differin® Gel Acne Treatment 1.6 oz. Box