BY DIFFERIN

Travel Size Acne Treatment - NEW Differin Gel is different! Differin is the first and only FDA-approved full prescription strength retinoid. This acne treatment is now available without a prescription. Differin Gel is dermatologist developed and tested. Differin treats the redness and inflammation associated with acne and helps prevent pimples, blackheads, and clogged pores before they occur. In order to get the best results, spread a thin layer over your face, once a day, every day.Benefits:Once daily topical retinoidOil free, fragrance freePrescribed to over 40 million people globally for more than 20 yearsIn a clinical studies, Differin Gel provided nearly a 60% reduction in acne lesions after 12 weeks which will continue to improve with further use. - Travel Size Acne Treatment see more...

Alyssa M.
Toledo
Your acne will get worse before it gets better with this product but overall has reduced my number of breakouts greatly.
Amanda O.
sheffield lake
In the process of using this now and it is slowly helping! Burns your skin a little but it definitely clears the pimples
Alyssa D.
Baton Rouge, LA
I’ve used this consistently for weeks every day. There has been 0 difference. I still get acne on my chin all the time.
Bri K.
Harrisburg
Almost completely cleared my acne in 6 months time. It has been very effective for me! Worth the price tag.
Meredith W.
Brunswick, ME
After the first week of drying and burning my skin got a lot better. One month in and my skin is almost clear.
Lexus
This product actually works so long as you use it every day as directed. It takes about 3months to see results
Alisha R.
Johnson City, TN
I loved how great this work at my huge pimples and keeps me from breaking out alot by using only once a day.
Megan B.
Centerton, AR
Never have I had a problem with this bad boy. I noticed that it would get rid of my pimples in just a day.
harley w.
San angelo, TX
I didn't see a difference at all after completing use of the entire tube. Literally did nothing to my face.
Ashley J.
Very affordable and effective. I have repurchased and would continue to repurchase. Noticeable difference
Denisse R.
Anybody with deep, dark, and painful cystic acne have results with this yet? I want to try this before last option - dermatologist. I don't break out often, just around my period, but then it's the deep, cystic bumps that take weeks to heal and then leave dark spots. So even though it doesn't happen frequently, they last forever. I need help with PREVENTION and wondered how this would do? Thanks in advance!
Bryce L.
Athens, GA
Did this actually clear anyone’s acne? I used this for about 2 months consistently and felt it did more harm than good.
elizabeth e.
Fresno, CA
What drugstores sells this product?
Stephanie O.
Tiffin, OH
I know the directions say you can use moisturizer with this, but it doesn’t say if you’re supposed to moisturize before or after applying this treatment. Also, are serums okay to use with it?
Musissha J.
Scarborough, ON
Does anyone know where I could purchase this from? i can no longer find it on Amazon...Differin® Gel Acne Treatment 1.6 oz. Box