BY DIFFERIN

Travel Size Acne Treatment - NEW Differin Gel is different! Differin is the first and only FDA-approved full prescription strength retinoid. This acne treatment is now available without a prescription. Differin Gel is dermatologist developed and tested. Differin treats the redness and inflammation associated with acne and helps prevent pimples, blackheads, and clogged pores before they occur. In order to get the best results, spread a thin layer over your face, once a day, every day.Benefits:Once daily topical retinoidOil free, fragrance freePrescribed to over 40 million people globally for more than 20 yearsIn a clinical studies, Differin Gel provided nearly a 60% reduction in acne lesions after 12 weeks which will continue to improve with further use. - Travel Size Acne Treatment see more...

Edith C.
San Antonio
This gel was a recommendation for my teenage son from his pediatrician and it was the best gel treatment even I used it when I have a bad breakout
Morgan E.
Kansas City
I put differin on every night before bed and it’s amazing now that you don’t need a prescription to get! Helps with a variety of facial problems
Kim G.
Works better then some of the high end products use it once a day and I can already see a difference. I want to get the whole system and try it.
Izzy T.
Atlanta
I stopped using this...only because I didn't want the acne to get worse before it got better...overall I'll probably use it again in the future
Star N.
Henderson
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love this product. I actually did acne studies on this product before it was available in stores. I tell all my acne prone friends to buy it.
Kelly P.
Durant
Never had acne until I turned 30 and someone suggested I try this. It definitely seems to clear up acne faster than other products I’ve tried!
Amanda B.
Emerald Isle, NC
Purchased at: Amazon
Both my teenage son and I have used this product. It works equally fantastic on my sensitive, middle age skin as his oily, pubescent skin.
Aria M.
Boston
I like it it clears my skin when I break out would definitely recommend buying it if you break out easy better than any products I’ve used
Sarah H.
Pike Creek
Purchased at: Walgreens
I get breakouts in my chins a few times a year. Differin works great to minimize breakouts and quickly clear up any pimples that do pop up.
Jenna H.
Gulfport, MS
This stuff is amazing! The only acne treatment I've found that works. I received this product in my #BlessBox and can't get enough of it.
Denisse R.
Anybody with deep, dark, and painful cystic acne have results with this yet? I want to try this before last option - dermatologist. I don't break out often, just around my period, but then it's the deep, cystic bumps that take weeks to heal and then leave dark spots. So even though it doesn't happen frequently, they last forever. I need help with PREVENTION and wondered how this would do? Thanks in advance!
Bryce L.
Athens, GA
Did this actually clear anyone’s acne? I used this for about 2 months consistently and felt it did more harm than good.
elizabeth e.
Fresno, CA
What drugstores sells this product?
Stephanie O.
Tiffin, OH
I know the directions say you can use moisturizer with this, but it doesn’t say if you’re supposed to moisturize before or after applying this treatment. Also, are serums okay to use with it?
Musissha J.
Scarborough, ON
Does anyone know where I could purchase this from? i can no longer find it on Amazon...Differin® Gel Acne Treatment 1.6 oz. Box